View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 04:16 AM   #9 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
The sun was so nice and Nat was comfy on the ground. It was quiet and warm. That was until she heard her name. At first she though maybe she could pretend to be asleep. No one would wake a sleeping person, would they? Though she knew that voice and a smile played on her lips. "If I'm not okay will you run for the healer?" Opening her eyes and sitting up she pushed her hands through her hair.

"I'm fine. I was just enjoying the sun. It will get colder soon and I don't think I'll ever get use to the cold here." It was the only thing she'd ever change around here. "Do you like the cold?" Her eyes flickered to the tree as it moved a bit. "Don't think that thing can get close to us right here, do you?" Just as she said it she saw a branch swing towards them.

"WATCH OUT" She grabbed his robes and pulled him down towards her out of the way from the branch hitting him.
Henry got a little closer, trying to see if Nat was dead, unconscious, or what. Well, she was talking, so that was a good sign. He raised a speculative eyebrow at her words though and let out a short chuckle. "Well, I already had my run today.. so you might just have to see how good my healing charms are." Sure, he was joking, but he could tell at this point that she was fine as she sat up.

Oh, just enjoying the sun.. yeah, he could understand that and he nodded his agreement. "I like to spend a lot of time outside too, at least as much as I can." But he was outside in cold weather too even if he did prefer warmer. "I don't mind the cold too much, I guess," he said with a shrug. "Warm is better, but there are fun things to do in each season." Like snowball fights in the winter with hot chocolate afterwards to warm up.

"Hmm?" Henry glanced over at the tree as Nat mentioned it. He had thought he was at a decent enough distance away but perhaps he misjudged it because no sooner had she said that than a branch came swinging his way. Her yelled warning caught him off-guard and he wasn't prepared for her grabbing him to pull him out of the way. In fact, it sent him off-balance and the momentum of her pulling him sent him falling into her, the weight of him causing him to land on top of her. "Oh.. sorry.." He rolled away a bit. "Uh, thanks though.." Hopefully he didn't hurt her in the process.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line