Thread: The Treehouse
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 03:00 AM   #22 (permalink)
Grrr..Meow

Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Christopher "CL" Lee
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jose Mora
Magical Creatures
x9
|G&T=<3|Snuggles her ALI!| <3's Saz |Master Lurker|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
As Colt was laying back in his beanbag, he heard a familiar voice. He opened one eye and saw it was Echo. He chuckled and rolled his eyes playfully of course. "I should have known you would visit me.." he smirked. "The train ride was pretty good. Saw people I wanted to see ya know." He saw Dora which was awesome and his other friends. He wasn't much in the mood to chat though, he wanted to draw. "I was flicking chocolate frogs out the window though.." he shrugged. It seemed like a tradition as he was told by his cousins. "I did meet this one rather hyperactive boy though..I can't remember his name.." Not for the life of him.
Sureee... it wasnt like he could read minds. "oh what ever Colt" she tossed a small pillow at him. "yeah the train ride was exciting for me........" she really wanted to tell someone that she kind of had her first kiss. It was like a balloon inside her wanting to burst.

"why would you waste chocolate like that... and you know those frogs only have one good jump... everyone knows that... i would have eaten them" poor chocolate frogs they could have been in her belly already.

"Hyperactive kid???? what did he look like?" there were plenty of excited kids on the train, because well they were coming to Hogwarts so of course they would be bouncing off the walls. Butt she did remember seeing a few of them that were a bit over the top.