View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 12:47 AM   #25 (permalink)
Quirly
House Elf
Dugbog

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Quirly
Default mentions of Tenacius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
"Oh! I do, Quirly! Yes please!" Charlotte called out eagerly. WHY she was still hungry was beyond her, but she WAS. "I don't have hands free though because I'm painting faces! Can you levitate a sandwich for me, Quirly? Pleaaaaaase? And I can paint YOUR face too if you like."
Yay! Studenties wants sammwichies. Or justs mist resses Kettleburn dids. "Yes, Mistreses Kettleburn. Quirly will levitate the sammwichies to yous." Quirlys levitates the sammwiches too Mistresses."Quirly would loves to gets face paintings." Mistrfsses Kettleburn was so sweet. but firsts Quirly musts cheeks to see if studenties needs stuffs too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post

Pops in the common room announced the arrival of some very special guests, in Art's opinion. "Welcome to the party Toodles, and Nimma, oh hello there Quirly," he greeted. There was Toodles who liked to paint, apparently. "Well I'm... I'm sure we can find some paints for you to use," Art said to Toodles. He was a firm believer that those House Elves deserved some fun recreational time, despite what certain others thought. He took a butterbeer from Nimma, saying "Pumpkin juice sounds perfect, thank you Nimma," and having a sip, letting out a satisfied "Mmm..." And Quirly was offering sandwiches, which Art wouldn't say no to, despite being very full. He took one that looked as if it were egg mayo and took a bite. "Thank you Quirly! D-did you all have a n-nice.. a nice summer?" He asked, genuinely curious as to what the Elves were up to during summer. He'd never thought to ask before.
Masteres Newton wants sammwiches. "Masters Newton, sirs." Holding up the tray of the sammwichies up to him. Quirly blinked. Quirly coulds not remembers if masteress or Mistreses had evers asks about her summer. [b]"Quirly's summeres is nice, chores still had to be dids."[/ b] Quirlys still dones the cleanings, and so dids her other elveses friends. Quirly's jobs were never dones.

Master Salander was waveses at Quirly dids masters needs sammiches too, Wobbling over to the studenties. "Do's young master salander needs foods." Holding the plateses ups to the master, hopefully.