View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 08:23 PM   #24 (permalink)
Steelsheen

DMT & DIMC
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tenacius "Ace" Salander
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Vincenzo "Vickers" Vanderbilt

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Ysadore Corveena Roa
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Ability is nothing without Opportunity | | Creativity is Intelligence having FUN

"Whoahhhh makin' up your own blends...thats just brilliant Sir." he nodded his head at the Potions Master. Color him impressed Head Honcho man. But then creating his own blend is also what he was doing now innit? Even if he wasnt conscious about it.

And how did his Gryfferin tea go? Tenacius had another sip, and once again delight lit up his features "Well the rooibos and mint really complement each other, as they always do I think, as well as the raspberry bits too" And he takes another sip ".....coconut and cocoa has always been a winning combination, but now they serve as an interesting undertone to the rooibos-mint. Theres a lot of flavors in this, some might find overwhelming, but I always like my flavors to pack a punch" Nerding out over flavors with the Potions Master. #win

Oh oh the elfsies are popping up! He waved an exuberrant hello to the little ones, Toddles and Nimma and Quirly, even grabbing a sandwhich from the latter. yes the Gryffindor Tower is his home away from home, but now with the presence of the elves, its like his folks was just in the next room over. Truly it felt like he was really at home again.

But yes back to Char. "Heck yeah school spirit!" and he rocked the double horns with his hands as he semi-headbanged-- but not by a lot because Painteress was painting--

-- but wait Solo is in da haus! Ace spun his head and he let out his best Chewie-growl, flailing his arms up all Wookie-like. Uhoh did that mess up Char's work? "Sorry Char. Again." stupid grinning.

Yeah thats what crazy is, when its broken you say theres nothing to fix++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++And you pray that everything will be okay, while you're making all the same mistakes