Thread: The Treehouse
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 10:35 AM   #20 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default We want to play too! :)
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Text Cut: Squishy & Saz Hale
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
As soon as Rosalyn had heard about the treehouse that they now had at Hogwarts, there was no way that she was going to give up the opportunity to check it out. Especially not when a lot of her happiest childhood memories was playing with her brothers in the one that they had in their backyard. She really missed that treehouse... Besides, even Professors could have fun and she was definitely not too old for climbing and exploring. Just so long as she wore proper clothing because it would be a shame to damage her heels and nice outfits. Also there was the danger factor.

Making her way up the rope ladder slowly, she eventually reached the top. It was rather surprising to see that the treehouse wasn't crowded because she had half-expected to see a bunch of students hanging out. Hopefully some would arrive soon - or at least one of her colleagues. It would be interesting to see Uncle Art hanging out in here. Maybe they could have a tea party!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saz Hale View Post
Kimi had seen the treehouse when he first came out to the grounds and he knew that he just had to explore it and after he finished climbing the rope ladder he saw that one of the professors was up here as well and said "Hello there Professor" Kimi just wanted to be friendly and meet all the professors

Gaston had never been to this part of the grounds before! All he could do was stare at the treehouse looming in front of him in awe for a few moments. Such beautiful craftsmanship! He would've loved to have one of these when he was a child, but treehouses were one of the many things his overprotective muggle parents didn't allow. He was so distracted that he almost forgot the reason he'd come here: his cat Phantom had run away from him and he thought he saw her come this way. Well so much for a nice relaxing stroll around the grounds!

His eyes darted in all directions until he finally saw a black and white furball casually sitting at the base of the tree. "There you are!" he said, shaking his head disapprovingly. "I hope you've enjoyed the extra exercise..." The cat's yellow eyes turned to him for a split second as he drew closer, but the moment he reached for her, she scaled the nearest tree limb. Gaston scoffed. "Phantom, get back down here!" He was beginning to lose his patience. "NOW!" His words had absolutely no effect... the cat just gave a taunting meow in reply as she jumped onto the rail surrounding the treehouse.

He sighed. Why in Merlin's name was his cat being so difficult today?! She was usually so well-behaved. There was only one thing to do now... He drew his wand, but before he could cast the spell to levitate her down, Phantom dashed inside. Well there goes that idea... there was no telling how many people were in there, and he wasn't about to risk hitting someone with his spell!

Great... now he had to climb up after her! Gaston carefully scaled the ladder and entered the treehouse to find Phantom sitting in front of him, looking satisfied with herself. Ha, I've got you now! he thought, but the cat sped off in the opposite direction in a black and white blur. He turned to follow his pet and suddenly crashed into someone. "Oh, my -! I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" he said without checking to see who he ran into.

When he saw who it was, he took an automatic step back, his blue eyes growing wide and panic-stricken as he stood frozen to the spot as if he'd just been petrified by a basilisk. "Rosalyn..." he gasped. Of all the people he could've run into, why did it have to be her? He hated that she saw him like this... his hair falling into his eyes, his tie askew, and worst of all, his left sleeve had inched up enough to reveal the burn scar on his arm. He quickly held his arm behind his back, hoping she hadn't seen.

"I-I'm sorry... My cat... I..." he stammered once he'd found his voice, frantically trying to fix his hair and adjust his tie. It was only then that he noticed there was a student here too. Merlin, how could things get any worse?! "Hello, Mr. Kovalainen," he greeted the Hufflepuff boy. "Sorry for all the fuss. It seems my cat has decided to run away from me." He glared pointedly at the annoying animal as he turned away, hoping to leave before he could make an even bigger fool of himself. "Never mind, I can always come back to get her later..."

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...