Thread: The Playground
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 07:08 AM   #10 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

SPOILER!!: YOUNGER duo then gosh XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselyn View Post
SPOILER!!: ickle whaaaat? pssh xD

"Yea, though Lance is fine," he said, knowing his name was a bit of a mouthful, but surprised she remembered him. Goodness only Merlin knew how many names he'd forgotten over the years and just over the summer. Especially this last summer.

A grin broke out upon his face as his gaze shifted to the object that caught Paige's attention. "You hit it," he stood, a bit eager to try it out since no one else was around. "I've... never played, but I've seen others play it. First one to wrap the ball around the pole wins." Taking the ball attached to the pole, he weighed it in his hands before glancing up to the two of them.

"Either of you wanna play?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledhampir View Post
SPOILER!!: you two

"Yea, though Lance is fine," he said, knowing his name was a bit of a mouthful, but surprised she remembered him. Goodness only Merlin knew how many names he'd forgotten over the years and just over the summer. Especially this last summer.

A grin broke out upon his face as his gaze shifted to the object that caught Paige's attention. "You hit it," he stood, a bit eager to try it out since no one else was around. "I've... never played, but I've seen others play it. First one to wrap the ball around the pole wins." Taking the ball attached to the pole, he weighed it in his hands before glancing up to the two of them.

"Either of you wanna play?"

"Hi Paige." He had to repeat her name to better help him remember it. He would probably be able to, at least for the duration of their interaction. There was no guarantee that he would remember it later, but that was yet to be determined. And he could not shake her hand because he was currently swinging. Olly was watching where she moved to make sure he did not kick her, but he also knew that she was most likely smart enough to avoid getting hit by a swinging person.

"Your name is Lancelot?" He looked at the boy on the swing next to him. "That is so cool." Probably one of the coolest names he had ever heard. Why couldn't Olly have a name that cool?

He didn't have anything to contribute immediately to the discussion of that game. He had never played it, and did not even know what it as called. Sure he had seen one before but he had never really put much thought into it. But now that Lancelot explained it a bit, it did sound pretty cool. Olly waited until his swing swung back up before jumping off and managing to land on his feet not far from the other two. "Yeah, I'll play!"[/QUOTE]

"Lance then," she nodded, since he seemed to prefer being called by that. Although she did not mind using full names - she often times preferred it really.

Lancelot and Oliver. She would commit those to memory. Hopefully.

Pursing her lips, Paige took a step towards the pole and eyed it curiously. "Seems simple enough," she mused. "Count me in as well." Cue some more staring at the pole and ball. "Can you play with three people at a time?" She was mostly looking to Lance since he seemed to be the one more in the know at the moment.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes