View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 01:26 AM   #23 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

"Hello Miss Richards," Art greeted their Prefect happily. He was in a very good mood, which wasn't uncommon for the man. But he was in his ELEMENT, in the Gryffindor common room, with all of the Lions.

"Good evening Miss Summers," Art greeted the fourth year. He nodded at her question "Oh yes, yes I'm very excited," his face broke into a warm smile. "And how about you? Did you enjoy your summer?"

Art nodded at Miss Kettleburn. He'd have to get a photo of it somehow to send home. He was sure his kids would get a good laugh out of their old dad's face painted as a lion. He waited in line ready for his turn, and when it was his, he sat on the chair and took off his glasses, so she didn't have to paint on them. He was squinting a little without the visual aids on, but he managed to make out everything going on.

Pops in the common room announced the arrival of some very special guests, in Art's opinion. "Welcome to the party Toodles, and Nimma, oh hello there Quirly," he greeted. There was Toodles who liked to paint, apparently. "Well I'm... I'm sure we can find some paints for you to use," Art said to Toodles. He was a firm believer that those House Elves deserved some fun recreational time, despite what certain others thought. He took a butterbeer from Nimma, saying "Pumpkin juice sounds perfect, thank you Nimma," and having a sip, letting out a satisfied "Mmm..." And Quirly was offering sandwiches, which Art wouldn't say no to, despite being very full. He took one that looked as if it were egg mayo and took a bite. "Thank you Quirly! D-did you all have a n-nice.. a nice summer?" He asked, genuinely curious as to what the Elves were up to during summer. He'd never thought to ask before.

"Well hello there Mr Salander," Art greeted the young man again, with a broad smile. "Ooohhhh yes, yes, lots of tea. I thought I'd practice over the summer for some... some uhh.. s-some house themed teas. I think I like the Gryffindor the best," he said with a laugh. True. The flavours were quite to his liking. His eyebrows lifted in a mixture of surprise and thought at the young man's mention of MIXING the teas. He hadn't thought of it before. "Oh what a good idea," he added. "L-let me know how the mixing goes," he said. He might have to try it one day.

"Oh, very fitting indeed Miss Lupin," Art said with a happy smile. He thought it very nice to wear the colours LOUD and wear them PROUD!

Art turned to see Miss Phillips appearing, dressed in her pyjamas. He laughed with delight. "Oh you look like the most comfortable one here, Miss Phillips," he said, but paused when he saw her slippers. He lowered his voice a notch. "Is... is that... are they... p-poo slippers?" he asked. He'd never seen such things! The things kids wore now days! Excrement slippers! Who'd have thought?

Art couldn't help but crack up at Mr Meriwether, AKA Mr Solo's enthusiasm. This was a PARTY which meant he wasn't on Professor duty, for now. There was no need for inside voices, unless there was a student with a headache, though he was confident his charms at reducing sound travelling up to the dormitories was well cast. "Hello Mr Solo," Art greeted, with Madame Curie squeaking away contentedly. "She says hello too," he added. He chuckled to himself as he overheard the young man's comments on the tea.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move