View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 11:57 PM   #22 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelsheen View Post
Awesome! Tenacius plopped himself in front of Char ready for some face time "Hmm lemmee see…." he looked around at her now growing portfolio of faces… Aha! "How about the Hogwarts crest-- but like the emphasis on the H--" and he gestured the main part of his face where the H could go "And then just do what you can for the house logos and colors and stuff? Like two of them could go on my forehead, the other two on each of my cheeks?" Or she can pull a surprise number on him, its not like he'd know until its over innit? Mwahaha.
Char listened and peered at his face when he pointed where the H could be and then nodded enthusiastically. Sure! She could do that!

"Okay! School spirit is cool!" Or she was a complete nerd but that was okay because so was he, since it had been his idea. She got started with the colours that she needed. She'd fix up an outline afterward so it was nice and crisp..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post
AIN'T NO PAR-TEA LIKE A GRYFFINDOR PAR-TEA, CAUSE A GRYFFINDOR PAR-TEA DON'T STOOOOOP!

Ahem, Olivia Phillips was absolutely planning to attend the "Welcome back" party, but her time at WADA over the summer had spoiled her to the ways of the theatre. Meaning....A CHANGE OF COSTUME was in order. That, and her school uniform was simply not comfortable enough to relax in. Eh, starchy shirt problems.

So, after slipping into some comfy pajamas and her POOP EMOJI bedroom slippers (and fitting her Gryffindor house tie around her head like a makeshift bandanna .... you know, for house spirit purposes), the blonde casually made her way back down to the common room, smiling brightly despite her legs being an achy mess. Oh, the growing pains .... BUT THAT WASN'T FOR THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW. She'd taken her medicine for it, and was prepared to throw herself right into the things. Apparently, THERE WAS A TEA situation. The best sort, in her opinion. Also, lolz, Professor Newton, you cute person. As if Liv wouldn't taste test all the available teas ... Adorable.

... AND CHAR WAS PAINTING FACES?! Well, then. After tending to her tea fix, preparing herself a bit of the Gryffindor blend for starters, she mosey'd on over to where Alice Lupin, a house elf, and others were getting painted up. "I require paints, tooooo." Hi, friend, hi.

ALSO, HELLO EVERYONE ELSE, TOO!
"You DEFINITELY do!" Charlotte agreed with a giggle. And if anyone could rock face paint it was Liv Phillips.

"What do you want?" It had to be something suitably dramatic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroyers View Post
Alice grinned and tried to keep her face still as Char started the paint. She supposed this was good practice for when she had to get makeup done for acting. Not that she didn't have a little experience at the moment. After her small part in a major muggle film she knew a little bit about how to stay still while someone touched her face.

"Wow.. that sounds like a very busy summer. But a very fun one." She let the smallest smile appear on her face but again, made sure it wasn't too big. "My brother offered to teach me archery, is it fun? Maybe i'll take him up on it." She thought maybe it would come in handy. Knowing things like this or how to ride a horse would look good on her resume. "How's Callum? I haven't seen him around?" Because why not ask after him too.. heh.
"It really was! Oh yeah I love archery! I can give you a flyer for my camp if you want?" She could get her mum to send it.

Char paused her painting for a second to giggle. Teehee. Her brotherrr?

"Oh he's great! I don't know where he's got to, but I'm sure he'll show up any second." Pause. "He grew a bit!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanceCoeur View Post
Face painting.....

Everyone looked like they were having fun with the face painting! And others were joining in. Noelle .... might have to join in too.

"I want a face paint too!" Growing up was hard to do!

Noelle excusedherself from the professor and grabbed a tea and eyed the butterbeer as she headed to the little group of students huddled around Char. "Hey everyone!" She said smiling bubbly at everyone.
"Great!" That was what Char liked to hear. "What would you like, Noelle?" Char was glad that her friend wanted to join in and now was curious about what she'd pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quirly View Post
POP!

Quirly was in the reds rooms. Spaluta tucked into her pillowcase dress. Quirly has sammwichies for the studenties. Quirly widdles around the rooms with tinys sammwichesies "Masterses and Mistresses wants samwichies"
"Oh! I do, Quirly! Yes please!" Charlotte called out eagerly. WHY she was still hungry was beyond her, but she WAS. "I don't have hands free though because I'm painting faces! Can you levitate a sandwich for me, Quirly? Pleaaaaaase? And I can paint YOUR face too if you like."

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you