Thread: The Playground
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 11:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

SPOILER!!: you two
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

"Paige Skeeter," she replied, offering her hand to Oliver as she had become accustomed to during her internship and accompanying interviews. It was just something she naturally slipped into when presented with potentially awkward first impressions which, given the fact that all three of them had uttered nothing more than the same single word, this certainly was.

"And you're...Lancelot, right?" she said as she turned to the Gryffindor, feeling slightly more familiar with him from observations and the few times they had worked together on projects for Professor Flamsteed.

Her blues eyes wandered curiously to the pole with a ball attached. "Do...either of you know what that is?"
"Yea, though Lance is fine," he said, knowing his name was a bit of a mouthful, but surprised she remembered him. Goodness only Merlin knew how many names he'd forgotten over the years and just over the summer. Especially this last summer.

A grin broke out upon his face as his gaze shifted to the object that caught Paige's attention. "You hit it," he stood, a bit eager to try it out since no one else was around. "I've... never played, but I've seen others play it. First one to wrap the ball around the pole wins." Taking the ball attached to the pole, he weighed it in his hands before glancing up to the two of them.

"Either of you wanna play?"
[/QUOTE]

"Hi Paige." He had to repeat her name to better help him remember it. He would probably be able to, at least for the duration of their interaction. There was no guarantee that he would remember it later, but that was yet to be determined. And he could not shake her hand because he was currently swinging. Olly was watching where she moved to make sure he did not kick her, but he also knew that she was most likely smart enough to avoid getting hit by a swinging person.

"Your name is Lancelot?" He looked at the boy on the swing next to him. "That is so cool." Probably one of the coolest names he had ever heard. Why couldn't Olly have a name that cool?

He didn't have anything to contribute immediately to the discussion of that game. He had never played it, and did not even know what it as called. Sure he had seen one before but he had never really put much thought into it. But now that Lancelot explained it a bit, it did sound pretty cool. Olly waited until his swing swung back up before jumping off and managing to land on his feet not far from the other two. "Yeah, I'll play!"