View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 11:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Art was giving Madame Curie a little grooming session, brushing out her fur, just the way she liked, when a knock came at the door. Art finished brushing her fur, telling her "Sorry dear, I'll give you another brushing tomorrow," and put the grooming supplies away. He went to the door and opened it, finding Miss Lynch waiting. He smiled at her and said "Come in, come in, how are you Miss Lynch?" whilst opening the door and stepping aside so that she could enter the office.
It was hardly a minute or possibly no more then two when the door to Art's office opened. Looking up at the sound Hady smiled seeing the much older man standing there. "I'm doing wonderful professor, how're you this morning?" she asked rising from the seat and smoothing down her robes as she made her way over. "I hope it's not to early for me to be stopping by but I wanted to keep my promise to you early in the year before things got to busy." Hopefully he understood what she was going on about and wouldn't mind her stopping by without warning. If she didn't have any trouble with her transformation and she normally didn't anymore then it wouldn't take more then maybe a few minutes of his time.

You are Bread!