View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 06:58 AM   #25 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

On this day of ___September 2090____, I do hereby give permission for ___Gaston Marchand___ to participate in the Dueling Club which will be hosted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

___Gaston Marchand___ understands that the club is intended to help develop the necessary skills for successful and safe dueling. However, he/she both also understands that due to the immersive nature of the club, injury is possible and may occur.

___Gaston Marchand___ has read the entirety of the Rules and Etiquette of the Club, and agree to all terms and conditions within. He/she also understands that ___Gaston Marchand___ will be committed to practicing safe and respectful dueling techniques, and will be held accountable for any deviation from the rules of the club and sportsmanship of the duel.

By signing this form, it is understood that ___Gaston Marchand___ will be enrolled in the Dueling Club and signed into the Dueling Tournament that accompanies the club. Further details as to the nature of the tournament and the club will be disclosed on the first meeting on November 13.

The following information is required about the participant.

Name: Gaston Marchand
Year: N/A
House: N/A
Would Like to Participate In: All

Signed,

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...