View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 06:21 AM   #14 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroyers View Post

Alice beamed at her new Head of House. "Thank you very much professor! I thought it was fitting." Because why wouldn't you want to represent your house to your house at your house!

Alice moved closer to Char and grinned. "How about a Gold and Red 'G' on my cheek for Gryffindor!" Because she already had a Lion on her jumper. She didn't overkill on the Lions.

"Ohhh? the Greatest ever? Tell me all about it."
She started on the G using her brushes and the very Gryffindor paints.

"Mhmm. I went to The Maldives with my family and they let me bring Dalton Fletcher." As in the sixth year slytherin that Char had been snogging almost all the previous term. Wasn't her family so nice? And Dalton had a nice time with her too, she was pretty sure of it. "It's basically paradise! Oh then I went to some camps, Duelling and Archery and Noelle and Ava asked me to go to some fighting one too." So obviously she was super tough now. Obviously. "And I met some new people in Diagon Alley, and I went on a date with Henry Whittebrook and we went to a fair and went on all the rides together."

Not bad, right!?

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you