View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 02:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie View Post
"Good day, Professor. Thank you." She nodded her head, and stepped lightly into his office. It looked much like it did last term, which didn't surprise her. Taking a seat, Hadley beamed. "My summer was great. And busy. Got more potions tutoring, and herbology tutoring. Plus quidditch, and a play...I was the wicked witch in The Wizard of Oz. And of course, hanging out with my friends."

She paused and looked around, studying the minute details of the office for a minute. "I'm here to see about more potions tutoring this term, if you have the time," she said. "I was thinking we can do a bit more advanced potions this term?" She thought she could handle them now.
Art took a seat across the desk from Miss Dennaker and listened to her descriptions of her summer. He smiled at the mention of potions AND herbology tutoring. "Good to hear, wonderful! The Herbology knowledge will-will uhh h-help you with the-uhh the Potions too. I'm very happy you did at least some tutoring. Wonderful to hear." And it certainly was! Not very often did Art's students come and let him know they did some work over the summer. It showed how dedicated she was to her studies, and improving. Very Ravenclaw of her. "Ahh Quidditch, what's your favourite position?" He asked. "I always enjoyed being beater, myself." He got to let out a lot of energy that way. "The Wizard of Oz! Oh I love that story. And it all went well? I'm glad to hear you had such a busy summer."

Art nodded enthusiastically, and went to a little filing cabinet under his desk to pull out the folder he had started putting together about their lessons. "Something more advanced, we can certainly do that." He flicked through the notes just to remind him of exactly what they had done last term, and how they had progressed. "Did you have anything in mind?" He wanted her learning to be guided as much as possible by her. He was all about giving the students autonomy, and this was one way he could facilitate this. In a safe environment, with the help of a trained Potioner. WITH healers on board, if needed.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move