View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 10:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

Calling one, calling all!

Do you want to learn some dueling skills and have your magical abilities put to the test? Then sign up for the Dueling Club today, where you will develop your dueling skills as well as test your physical capabilities and your ability to think on the spot.

Please fill out a permission form and hand it in to Professor Hirsch as soon as possible.

All ages and houses are welcome! And that goes for you too, Professors.

OOC: HAI lovelies!

So the notice says it all, pretty much. Sign up for the Dueling Club over in the Permission Slips thread! You MUST do this if you'd like to take part in the club otherwise, simply put, you won't be able to take part in the club.

Also, please make sure to take a look at the Rules and FAQ thread to look over the rules of this Club. The second post in that thread should give you a breakdown and an example on how things are run but if you still have any questions, you can post in that thread OR you can give me a nudge wherever you can find me and I'll get back to you asap.

Please note: You DO need to sign up again if you took part last term and want to do so again. Please refer to this post or, simply, fill out and post the second permission form in the Permission Slips thread.

The deadline for this sign up is on: Thursday 22nd September at 11:59pm GMT+1/BST.

If you have any comments, questions or concerns, please don't hesitate in letting me know. I'm never too busy <3

Thank you!
- Kita