Thread: The Treehouse
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 10:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
SarcasticStrawberry

DMAC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisey Wilde
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBA?
Ravenclaw

Ministry RPG Name:
Dahlia Blaze
Accidents & Catastrophes
x5
❅ Purple Lightsaber ❅| | Captain Sarcastic |

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Having finished her lunch early and with nothing else to do, Kay thought a bit of sunshine would do her well. It was for some reason that she had taken a stroll on the ground. There had been another reason as well. She was hoping to try a new course for her morning runs with Marsha. The woman reckoned she found one and had made a mental note to point it out to the girl later.

Soon, she found her feet taking her towards the Treehouse. Not hesitating, the Professor climbed up. She expected it to be somewhat crowded and was surprised to see it wasn't really. "Why, hello, Ms Delgado! I hope I'm not interrupting you.'' Would she mind company or no? Kay wouldn't be offended if she didn't.
Ham sandwich... It was like she was having a picnic. Here uown little picnic in the treehouse. This was nice. The Hufflepuff was even thinking about getting some studying done while she was out here. But food. Food was the most important thing right now, Katerina sneaked TWO pieces of the chocolate cake in her bag from the great hall. She was going to have to start joining Cornelius when he did his training. Or start her own training with Ava and Noelle so they could all go to camp together next summer.

She finished her sandwich and when straight to the cake. Well she was getting to it she heard someone coming and hid the other piece. Yet that was hers. Sorry not sorry. Hufflepuff or not this was chocolate cake. That meant serious business. Her blue eyes watched as she see the source of noise of someone coming. Oh it was just a Professor. "Hello Professor Stewart. No I'm just having lunch out here." She said with a smile. That was okay right? She was allowed to eat in the tree house. Mr. McLeod allowed outside food in here, yes. "Want to join me?" She only had the other piece of cake and she was sure that the professor didn't bring her own food. She really wanted to enjoy her cake now so like the nice Hufflepuff she was. Katerina offered the professor her other piece of the chocolate cake.

You are Bread!