View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 12:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Callie

DMC
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Katarina Emily Denaker
First Year
Fluttery Pegasi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Art was juuuuuuust putting up a new photograph of his granddaughter, April, when there was a knock at the door. He stepped back for a moment to make sure it was straight on the wall, and went to open the door.

"Miss Denaker," Art said with a smile. "Welcome back! Come in, come in, let's have a chat," he said. He assumed, anyway, that she was here to talk about Potions, and he was glad to see her. "How was your summer?" he asked as he closed the door behind her.

OOC: Come in, post in the office
"Good day, Professor. Thank you." She nodded her head, and stepped lightly into his office. It looked much like it did last term, which didn't surprise her. Taking a seat, Hadley beamed. "My summer was great. And busy. Got more potions tutoring, and herbology tutoring. Plus quidditch, and a play...I was the wicked witch in The Wizard of Oz. And of course, hanging out with my friends."

She paused and looked around, studying the minute details of the office for a minute. "I'm here to see about more potions tutoring this term, if you have the time," she said. "I was thinking we can do a bit more advanced potions this term?" She thought she could handle them now.