Thread: The Treehouse
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 02:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroyers View Post
Alice had slipped Blaise a note telling him to meet her in the tree house at this time. They needed to think about their play and how they would do things. Would the treehouse be big enough for a stage and room or an audience? Alice wasn't so sure looking at it.

True the treehouse was massive but how many people would want to see this play? If it was just a few sure this would work. But on the off chance that half the school was interested than no, this wouldn't suit their needs.
He hadn't been up to much since the school year started, in fact with it only being a few days into the new term, Blaise could say he'd done very little to nothing at all and for as long as he could help it, things would stay that way--save when it came to that play he was planning with Alice which brought him to the treehouse on such a fair afternoon.

The boy climbed his way up the rope ladder, figuring she'd already be there. On the way up, he couldn't help thinking what a shame it was Clara didn't want him talking about Alice. Meant she wouldn't want to be a part of the play which was the real shame. Merlin knew she was dramatic enough without prompting. She'd have played any part well enough.

"I come bearing gifts." He announced, popping his head in before hauling up the rest of himself. His quill and notepad floated in behind him in short order, ready for whatever the documented task would be. The small basket in his hand was plopped to the floor and he gestured for her to help herself to the many things the elves had packed in there. "Thought we could use some food while we work." He remembered how much she liked food.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.