View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 01:07 AM   #10 (permalink)
Deezerz

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Violeta X. Escalante
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yulietta Escalante
Slytherin
Second Year
x8
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

♚ Prince of Falmouth ♚

♚ Things about me… ♚

My name is Cornelius. Orion. Baltazar.
I have nicknames: Cob, Cobby, Corny, Corn-on-the-cob
The world was graced by my birth on July 11, 2077
I was born in Boston, MA but I’ve lived in the UK my entire life.
My parents are pure-bloods so that makes me a pure-blood.

♚...Me, my magic and I… ♚

I FINALLY have a wand and it’s a...13 inches, fragile Pine with a Phoenix Feather core (exceptionally powerful!)
I haven’t been sorted yet, but I hope it isn’t... Ravenclaw
No patronus, either... SAD
Neither a boggart… I dun’ want one of those, do I?
I have subjects I’m good at, those are... flying and QUIDDITCH
Amortmentia...uhm...why do I need one of those? Can I eat it?

♚ …..My family genes… ♚

My hair is... dark and very messy and curly, I never wanna chop it off.
My eyes are... a deep green like twinkling emeralds.
Height-wise I’ve always been tall-ish at... 4’11”
I write with my... left hand.
I have been marked... my face is unblemished as I have a small scar on my upper lip. It’s itty bitty.
I also have holes on my face...o__o... as DIMPLES. *GOTCHA*

♚…….This is my crew… ♚

My dad and mum are... Xavier Baltazar and Ursulla Baltazar
I have sisters too, lots of them, even: Yvonne, Yvette, Yvanna, Peyton and little babe Mallory
I have a new baby brother (>_>): Rygel P. Baltazar
My godparents are cooler than yours: Johnathan ‘Jack’ Walker and Marisca Walker
I have so many relatives I forget sometimes: Kennedy Escalante, Beverly Wayne, Johnathan Walker, Rosiiiiie Walker, Danny Walker and his brother, I forget his name.

♚ ………...Myself… ♚

The people closest to me say I’m a rambunctious (what an interesting word), happy kid. I guess you could say that. I don’t mind gifting the world with my dazzling smile my dad says I inherited from his side of the family. They also say I'm sneaky and have a knack for telling lies, I call that skilled story-telling. Don't hate on my imagination and creativity. Making friends is easy for me. Why? I dun’ know, actually. Maybe it’s because I’m clever and easy-going. I dun’ much appreciate serious things or situations, they bore me and can go take a hike to Mt. Fugi. I prefer fun and excitement and adventures. One very important thing, I’m FOND of all things sweet and you can bet’cha you can win my heart over with it.

♚ ………......My life! ♚

Ah, so you wanna know about the history of Cornelius. Orion. Baltazar. Sure. Why not? Before I was born, my parents tried REALLY hard to have a boy heir to the name. It didn’t happen after four daughters. They also had bumps and potholes along the way before I even happened. They ran into such a deep pothole when they chose to file for divorce. Of course, I’m here so something had to happen. Dad married my godmother Marisca, but that didn’t work out because it turns out her dead husband wasn’t really dead, so my dad and Marisca’s marriage didn’t count. A little while after that my parents fell in love again and remarried. WOOT!

That’s when I--Cornelius. Orion. Baltazar--happened. They say I was born late after the due date and that I was a big baby--not my fault my mum loved me and fed me well. I was loved on INSTANTLY. Mum says Dad threw a huge party and everyone in town was invited.

I grew up in a very cozy and doting home. My godparents live across my house, they are parents of my BESTEST friend in the whole wide WORLD; Rosalinda Jane Walke, a.k.a Rosie. She was born nine days after me, it was meant to be for us to be BFFs. We attended Young Witches and Wizards Academy in London. She’s into dance while I’m interested in Quidditch. It works out. She usually does my hair before a match and I trip anyone who needs dealing with.

Quidditch has been part of my since day one. Serious. My dad bought me my first toy broom and Falmouth Falcons jersey on the day I was born. I breathe, love and live Quidditch.

Recently I’ve graduated from YWWA and I am now on the road to Hogwarts. As per usual in our crazy mixed family, the bets have been set. Dad, Peyton, Kennedy and Seth bet ten galleons that I’ll land Slytherin. My godparents and their son, Johnathan, put down that I’ll land Gryffindor. Mum, dearest mother, has bet I’ll be in Ravenclaw. Here’s the thing, I don’t want to be Ravenclaw. And here’s another thing, I think I’ll land Ravenclaw. Mum’s the only ‘Claw in our family and I know it’ll make her proud and jump for joy if I took after her, but if I do, I worry I’m not as clever as everyone says I am. Knowing the woman who gave me life, she’ll expect top scores and top marks on every. single. assignment. I ever do. It already sounds EXHAUSTING.

Anyway, I hope I land Gryffindor. I’ll get the biggest kick to see the look on my dad’s Slytherin face. HAHAHA.

Peace!

UPDATE (1st Year): I DID NOT LAND GRYFFINDOR. WHAT THE FAWKES' FEATHERS?!?!??!!? Eeeeh. It's not bad at ALL so I shouldn't be complaining. I landed SLYTHERIN. Can I get a HISS???

HIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Made the father proud. Mother, she's a lovely soul as always and accepted me without a doubt. She's proud I made Slytherin. Says I'll be an even greater wizard than Dad and I believe that. I won't repeat Dad's little hiccup while at school. ANYWAY. Until next term. BYE FELICIA.

*PEACE*

UPDATE (2nd Year): Mum and Dad are having another baby. I think it's a boy. I think I'm being replaced. It's all my dad's fault. You would think a man his age would know about protection.

Anyway. I didn't die this term. I survived. I made it. My hair is longer and there is NO WAY I'm getting it chopped. Also. () I had my first kiss.

LATERRRR. *PEACE*

Previous Characters:

Kennedy Escalante
Peyton Baltazar
Beverly Wayne
Professor Astrid Baxter

Last edited by Deezerz; 09-07-2016 at 01:17 AM.