View Single Post
Old 08-16-2016, 02:34 PM

Default CoMC Rules and Expectations

IN CHARACTER RULES (IC)

✎ Respect: Please respect your professor and your fellow classmate.

✎ Preparation and Punctuality: Tardiness is NOT TOLERABLE regardless of the reasons. Don't forget to bring the classroom's necessities (wand, quill, ink, parchment, textbook, journal and any other things that I asked you to bring in).

✎ Participation: Please raise your hand before answering the question. Actively participating in the class is necessary.

✎ Dress Code: Since you're about to work with creatures, school robes is not really necessary. Please wear comfortable (and still school appropriate) outfit.

✎ The Barn Rules: Everyone who's willing to work or just visit the creatures in the barn MUST sign up for permission first.

✎ And most importantly, Have fun and be nice with the creatures!

OUT OF CHARACTER RULES (OOC)

All SS Rules and SSRPG Rules applies.

Keep in mind guys that there is the difference between IC and OOC. Any IC offenses will be punished In Character (points loss, detention, etc.). Any OOC offenses will be punished Out of Character (a warning or infraction in accordance with SS site rules for you, the member). Also, Please remember that Professor Jordan Hernandez is just my character and any of his actions should not be taken OOC personally.

Be realistic. Your character doesn't need to be a know-it-all and give the right, perfect answer. Plagiarism is not tolerable too.

Catch-up is allowed before the activity started. I know you guys are having a life too outside SS and sometimes you're not gonna be able to be on site. The class is usually happened for 7 OOC days, and for the activity part, I will open it for 3-4 days. If the class has started and you haven't posted your character arriving there, just pretend that he/she has been there because there will be IC consequences if you're late (points to IC rules).

Do not EDIT your post unless it's for coding or correcting a misspelled word. This is why proof-reading before posting is necessary.

But mostly, Have fun! If you guys have questions, please nudge me on VM or PM