View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 12:06 AM   #108 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezerz View Post
Cornelius grinned at the professor, hidden amusement twinkling in those green eyes of his. "Thank you, Professor. M'painting my dad. His head is sort of potato-like shape." LOL. His dad had a POTATO HEAD.

Yep. He was definitely sending this masterpiece to dear ol' daddy. He could hang it up in the Falcons' locker room for EVERYONE to see.

LOL. He was brilliant.

Colovaria? Heeeeey! That's the charm Peyton used on him. M'hm. Two Easters ago she turned his hair a ghastly shade of yellow. Now it was his turn and he could change people's hair color. Sorry not sorry, Professor.

Cornelius tilted his head at the potato shape on his parchment. "Colovaria!"

He expected the potato outline to fill with beige but instead the entire parchment turned a creamy color. Well. He was going to have to work on his aiming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Fiyero was wondering if Professor Primeaux was going to get around to teaching them how to fill in the shapes they'd made; he was glad he told them now instead of dragging it out into the next lesson. Whoa, that charm worked on people's hair? Awesome! He thought about testing it on himself, but somehow he didn't think his mother would like it if he came home.for.Christmas with purple hair.

He decided to practice on the parchment first. "Colorvaria!" he said, pointing his wand at the star he'd made. It filled with a shiny metallic gold color. Fiyero smiled; he was proud of that star. He went on to fill in a blue circle and a red square, but after the triumph of his star, the other shapes seemed a bit anticlimactic. Time to try something new...

Fiyero had an idea, but he wasn't sure it would work. He decided to ask Professor Primeaux before trying it out, just to be safe, and raised his hand. "Does this spell work on patterns, Professor?" he asked. "Say if someone wanted to fill in a shape with stripes or polka dots or something like that..."
"That is a really good question. Say you want polka dots you would want to do the same wand movement, but you need to change up the charm a bit and say Colorvaria punctum polka" He pointed his wand at the paper and showed what he meant. "Stripes would be colorvaria livorem" Those were a little more advance, but with practice he didn't see why any of them couldn't do it.

Moving back to the front of the room Primeaux looked towards the class. "Alright wands down." They had practiced enough it was time to show what they could really do. "Today you are going to use your charms to show the entire school what you have learned. I'm going to give you the rest of the day to go out and find walls, the armor, furniture, really anything you can find. Though not portraits. Please do not annoy the portraits. Go out and pick two places and design whatever you like, school appropriate and charm them using what you learned today. When you are finished you will come back here and tell me where to look or take me back there so that I can see." Were they following? He looked at them all.

"It is now 1:30 by the time curfew comes you should have had a chance to find two different areas between classes and other homework to finish this project. So good luck and I will see you when you are finished." He'd probably be in his office waiting on them, but they would be able to find him pretty easily.

ooc: So this is the activity for this lesson. I will end the lesson probably on Saturday do to a funeral I will have towards the end of the week. Once you have posted in the two places just come back here and rp your student coming to find him and then put the two links in your post! Have fun!