View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 04:25 PM

Exclamation Divination Rules and Expectations

IN CHARACTER RULES (IC)

✎ Respect: Please respect your professor and your fellow classmate. If any of your classmate makes a funny or silly answer, please don't mock her/him or make a sarcastic comment. Also, don't bother to suck-up because I don't appreciate it. If you guys want me to like you, just follow the rules and be a good student.

✎ Preparation and Punctuality: Tardiness is NOT TOLERABLE regardless of the reasons. Don't forget to bring the classroom's necessities (wand, quill, ink, parchment, textbook, journal and any other things that I asked you to bring in). I will not hesitate to deduct points or give any punishment if you come late to my class.

✎ Participation: Please raise your hand before answering the question and no need to speak loudly because my hearing ability is still good. I'm hoping that you participate actively in the class. I don't mind if you can't give me a perfect or right answer because I respect someone who is bravely enough to speak up.

✎ Dress Code: Please wear your school uniform unless I specify differently. No excessive make-up, jewelry and high heels for female students. You're going to study in my classroom, not a party.

✎ I know you guys are having issues with the Hag at Divination class last term. Don't worry, I'm a pescetarian so eating students are just not my thing.

OUT OF CHARACTER RULES (OOC)

All SS Rules and SSRPG Rules applies.

Keep in mind guys that there is the difference between IC and OOC. Any IC offenses will be punished In Character (points loss, detention, etc.). Any OOC offenses will be punished Out of Character (a warning or infraction in accordance with SS site rules for you, the member). Also, Please remember that Professor Yoon Sora is just my character and any of her actions should not be taken OOC personally.

Be realistic. Your character doesn't need to be a know-it-all and give the right, perfect answer. Plagiarism is not tolerable too. Both Professor Yoon and I appreciate all of your answers whether it is wrong or silly.

Catch-up is allowed before the activity started. I know you guys are having a life too outside SS and sometimes you're not gonna be able to be on site. The class is usually happened for 7 OOC days, and for the activity part, I will open it for 3-4 days. If the class has started and you haven't posted your character arriving there, just pretend that he/she has been there because there will be IC consequences if you're late (points to IC rules).

Do not EDIT your post unless it's for coding or correcting a misspelled word. This is why proof-reading before posting is necessary.

But mostly, Have fun! If you guys have questions, please nudge me on VM or PM