View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 12:57 AM

Default The Rules and Expectations

Thanks to Kita for the pretty banner!

In Character (IC) :

Respect: Kindly respect your Professor and classmates. If anyone asks a question you think is silly or has an obvious answer, please do not respond to them in a sarcastic manner or any other way that shows disrespect. We are all here to heighten our knowledge. If you are not clear on my instructions or explanations, let me know. I will be happy to repeat them until you understand.

Punctuality: Please be on time to classes. I will not hesitate to deduct points for failure on this rule.

Etiquette: Raise your hand when in class if you need something be it to ask or answer a question. Please use indoor voices at all times.

Preparation: I expect you to be present with the necessities including your textbooks, notebooks, wand, parchment and writing apparatus. Pencils or pens are a MUST. In addition, I expect you to bring a sharp and inquisitive mind, thirsty for knowledge.

Dress Code: School uniform is required for lessons unless I specify differently. Your uniform must be neat and clean at all times.

OUT OF CHARACTER (OOC) :

SS RULES and General Classroom Rules should be applied at all times.

Plagiarism: I expect you to use your own words when supplying an answer. You may use the SS archives; other Harry Potter sites and Google but phrase your answers in your way.

Editing: Please DO NOT edit your post once you have posted unless it's to correct coding or spelling/ grammar. I repeat, DO NOT change your answers. I will know if you have. I highly advise you to proof read your posts before submitting.

IC and OOC: IC rule breaking will be punished, of course, with IC punishments (these include point loss and detention); OOC rule breaking will be dealt with in OOC ways (these include warnings and infractions). Do not mix IC situations with OOC ones. Kaysha and I are separate persons and I still love all of you, the RPers, no matter if Kaysha docks points or something of the sort.

Realism: While I cannot tell you how to RP your character, kindly keep in mind your character’s age and knowledge level. Younger students are not likely to know everything. The same goes for older students. More than having correct answers, I REALLY appreciate out- of- the- box thinking.

HAVE FUN! RPing is all about fun! I would be more than happy to RP with anyone out of classes. Likewise, Kaysha’s office door is always open to anyone, staff or student. If you prefer to RP somewhere else, we’ll be just as happy to!