Thread: Portfolio: The Underground Studio
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 08:57 AM   #115 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

OTHERS
Artist Impression for Rose Weasley and the Memory Thief by Tegz and Cassirin

"Where's your girlfriend, Malfoy?"

His head turned at the mocking voice and he glared at its owner. Anthony Sloper, Hufflepuff's Quidditch Captain, who had joined the others in the stands. If there was anyone in the entire school whom Scorpius Malfoy could honestly say he disliked more than any Gryffindor or any Weasley that had ever graced the halls it was Sloper. Where messing with Potter was often entertainment, the rivalry with Sloper was different and to top it off Scorpius genuinely disliked him. Sloper took the concept of 'rabid Badger' to a whole new level. He was saved from answering however by the Red Horde, who out-glared Scorpius by at least half again.

"She's not his girlfriend!" Shacklebolt contested hotly and Scorpius winced at the volume of his voice. Who needed a sonorous charm?

"Are you going to do something?" That was Urquhart in a whisper. Most everyone trying out had arrived now and were watching the escalating argument with varying degrees of interest, Scorpius finding it remarkable that Sloper and Shacklebolt had pretty much forgotten he was there while they bickered.

"No. No, I don't think so." Scorpius answered with a wink. "A Slytherin can get in real trouble trying to do the right thing."
Photos!: HQ Ver.

SPOILER!!: Replies!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
OMG I am getting all the feels again Stefan WHAT ARE YOY DOING TO MY HEART!? You know I love these graphics but I tell you again I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM I LOOOOVE THEM!!!
What am I doing? Sharing the feels of course. *ships their OTP* Thaaaank youuu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by setheli View Post
The dragon reserve card is beautifully done!
The Russian one took ages to do! Thank you!

Last edited by Stefan; 04-12-2018 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Re-uploading!