View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 11:45 PM   #571 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Fiyero Keyne Jones
Model: Colin Ford

Name: Fiyero Keyne Jones
Nickname: Fiy (Nobody calls him Fiyero!)
Date of Birth: 9 July 2078
Place of Birth: Camden. London. England
Current Residence: Camden, London, England
Blood Status: Halfblood

Hair: Dark blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'1
Weight: 100 lbs

Family:
Mother: Adelon Ryder-Jones
Father: Christopher Davin (C.D.) Jones
Siblings: Ariel and Heathcliff Jones
Grandparents: Lionel and Sophonsiba (Malfoy) Ryder- maternal
Ellison and Henrietta (Davin) Jones - paternal
Aunts/Uncles: Adhemar and Emilia (Draq) Ryder, Michelle Jones
Cousins: Stefan, Zira, Zarina, and Killian Ryder
Pets: an elf owl named Dash and a red pygmy puff named Scarlett

Best Qualities: confident, outgoing, curious, loyal, adventurous
Worst Qualities: stubborn, rash, arrogant, short-tempered
Likes: Quidditch, candy, animals, being outside, jokes, his grandma's home cooking
Dislikes: bullies, rules, homework, getting dressed up, being treated like a baby

History
Fiyero is the eldest child of Adelon Ryder-Jones, a Healer at St. Mungo's, and Christopher Jones, an editor for a Muggle magazine. While Adelon was paying her way through Wizarding Univeristy, she worked part-time at a Muggle hospital, where she became friends with Michelle Jones. Michelle introduced Adelon to the rest of her family, including her younger brother Christopher. The two fell in love and married soon after. While the Jones family was shocked to learn Adelon was a witch, they had come to see her as one of their own and learned to accept her heritage.

From an early age, Fiyero knew he wasn't like other kids. He showed signs of magical ability early on and never quite fit in at the Muggle prep school where his father sent him. He often got into trouble, and his classmates made fun of him for being "weird". He couldn't wait for his eleventh birthday be4cause that meant he could go to Hogwarts with his cousins instead of returning to the Muggle school he so hated. When his letter finally arrived, his father tried to persuade him to stay in Muggle school but eventually respected his wish to attend Hogwarts.

Fiyero is looking forward to his first term and hopes to be sorted into Gryffindor, like his mother.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...