View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 04:14 AM   #24 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Archer...wasn't leaving. Instead, he was being his usual amazing self. Gabby felt a weight lifted off of her both because she had managed to tell him and because he wasn't mad at her for not telling him sooner. She smiled as he tucked the strand of hair behind her ear. "I was just so wrapped up in spending time with you..." It wasn't an excuse; it was the truth. She hadn't really given her ex much thought since the divorce. Just when she knew that she needed to tell him... "It wasn't hard at all." Not for her at least.

"Of course I am. I've never felt this way about anyone else." He was like a puzzle piece that had been missing from her life until now. She smiled as she rested her head against him. "I've had flings before too," she admitted. "I'd never been the committed type until now." Yeah, she had been married, but she hadn't LOVED her husband. "I'm the only person you've been committed to?" That...was a pleasant surprise.