View Single Post
Old 01-31-2016, 10:42 PM   #24 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

48. Unbreakable Vow

Teddy was in a sweat as he woke up. It took a moment of trying to breathe deeply until he realised why he had woken up with a start.

The nightmare was back.

He gulped, and quietly stepped out of bed, putting his slippers and dressing gown on, grabbing some parchment, his quill and some ink, and going down to the common room. It was still dark outside. He sat by the extinguished fire, though it was still warm, and wrote;
Dear Lux,

I had a nightmare. The same one. I wanted to write it down before I forgot what it was about. I was with Voldemort, and he had made me promise to help him kill Harry Potter. I think I started getting the nightmares after I read a book about the Second Wizarding War. Anyway, Voldemort made me swear, I had to accept the unbreakable vow. I remember him grabbing my hand, and someone... perhaps it was Bellatrix Lestrange, she performed the spell. But then Harry Potter came back to life, after I helped kill him. I actually helped to kill him. I lured him into the forest.

Then we both died. What does it mean?

From Teddy.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move