Thread: Book Labyrinth
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 08:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
Hiraeth

DERP & DMT
Antipodean Opaleye

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Grimm Stark
Transportation
Sassenach l theJoff l RoughDough l Aslan l Snidget l My Lord Kate l Dark-Side l BEETSSS l smol George

SPOILER!!: Kitytyyty
"I did consider that it might be a Basilisk. But we probably won't have to worry about a ghost, because ghosts can go through walls so sealing a corridor wouldn't help anything." Kitty had given this a good deal of thought and she was pretty certain it was a basilisk. Mason coming up with the same guess was more proof that she was probably right.

Kitty's eyes widened when Mason suggested breaking into the forbidden section. She had already gotten in trouble with Professor Kitridge once for the food fight. But Mason had also gotten into trouble, and if she was willing to do this for Kitty's mystery, then how could Kitty not be willing to do the same? Besides, if they got caught they could always say that they had just been curious. Someone who loved books ad much as Kitridge would understand, right?

"I'm in" said Kitty. "What is your plan?"

Mason shrugged, "Yeah, I didn't think that far," she said sheepishly. "Ghosts are obviously out then."

She frowned then and muttered, "But I thought Mr. Chosen One killed it? And it's very very very illegal to hatch them, so either somebody has got some serious stones, or they want something. . . But what would they want from Hogwarts? It's pretty stupid to try something like this with some of the most powerful wizards in our world as teachers. How long ago was this?"

Mason whooped when Kitty said that she was in, "Yes! Alright," she leaned in closer and whispered to the other girl, "My wand is pretty powerful, its speciality is basically for evil, so breaking the rules with this thing is easy. And if I may say so myself, I'm pretty good at casting a Disillusionment Charm."

Mason bit her lip and looked at Kitty, "Then comes the tricky part. We're going to have to brew an Ageing Potion. The Section is only for teachers and people over NEWT age."

Her face contorted into a malicious grin, "I have the recipe . . . but we're going to have to steal the ingredients. Are you up for it?"

This was going to be so much fun.