View Single Post
Old 12-29-2015, 05:42 PM

Default History of Magic Rules and Expectations

In Character Rules
  • Respect - Respect is expected for everyone in the classroom. This includes me, your fellow classmates, and any other guests who might be present. Respect in the classroom is essential for a productive and efficient lesson. If you are unsure of how to be respectful, simply remember to treat others the way you want to be treated. Otherwise, disrespect will be dealt with accordingly.

• Preparation and Punctuality - You will be given ample notice of lesson times as well as what supplies to bring. Please be prepared with the necessary classroom materials and make sure you're on time. Being late disrupts the flow of class.

• Class Participation - Class is much more productive when everyone contributes in not only the discussions but the activities as well. I'm not so vain to enjoy only hearing the sound of my voice. I want to hear yours too and know that you are comprehending the content or asking questions if you are not. However, excessive chatting will not be tolerated nor will talking off-topic.

Out of Character Rules
  • All SS Rules and SS RPG Rules apply at all times and in all school RPG threads.

• Please know and keep in mind the difference between In Character (IC) and Out of Character (OOC). Any IC offenses will be punished In Character (points loss, detention, etc.). Any OOC offenses will be punished Out of Character (a warning or infraction in accordance with SS site rules for you, the member). Also, please remember that Professor Finch is just my character and any of his IC actions should not be taken personally OOC.

• Please do not edit any of your posts in my lessons. Answers that are edited will not be counted and it is not necessary to add or change information especially after the fact.

• Plagiarism is unacceptable for classroom answers. Please make your character's answers his/her own. Do not copy anything directly from the internet or other source. It's ok if your character does not know every answer, creative answers are welcomed too.

• If class has already started before you have gotten a chance to post, feel free to pretend that your character was there the entire time. If you post that your character has arrived late, he/she may have IC consequences.