View Single Post
Old 12-26-2015, 11:26 PM   #117 (permalink)
ChanceCoeur

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Farah C Dubey
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chance Coeur
Magical Creatures
x5
Let your light shine || Be the sun || You're important. Always.

Noelle Summers
SixthYear

let me give you the basics
Full name :: Noelle Grace Summers
Nickname :: Princess, Nells, Nellie, Elle
Date of birth :: January 9th 2076
Nationality :: British
Blood status :: Mixed Blood
Astrological Sign :: Capricorn
Wand :: Elk wood, Veela Hair, 10 inches

appearance
Hair color :: Brown with natural blonde highlights
Hair style :: Long and wavy
Eye color :: Hazel Green
Skin tone :: Natural tan
Height :: 5'5 ft
Weight :: Slim
Scars :: A teeth print on her left shoulder, one a goblin put on her., a birthmark on her neck in the shape of Italy
Piercing :: Both ears are pierced, her right ear pierced twice
Clothing style :: Casual. Usually jeans and a hoodie. But lately, a bit more style has come into play. Simple dresses. Sandals. Simple jewelry.

this is real; this is me
Likes :: Her interests have changed slightly due to her aging. Although she still likes flower crowns and candy, they aren't at the top of her list now. Now she loves dueling, DADA, Professor Hirsch, Professor Newton, best friend and friends, her class notes, Animagus training, and her big sister, Hady. She's also venturing into new things such as potions. Bad romance novels
Dislikes :: Large spiders, Possums, Goblins, People who are annoyingly mean to others, Being ignored. People who are mean to others for no good reason. Being underestimated. Being talked down to. Other realms, monsters
Good at :: Dueling, DADA, Transfiguration, writing,
Bad at :: Keeping my mouth shut when need to, being mosey, knowing how to tell when someone is mocking you, dancing, singing, drawing, cooking
Fears :: Being left behind, Rats, Goblins, Monsters
Ambition :: Becoming an auror. Not just an auror. But an auror with Animagus abilities

mi familia
Father :: Jeremy Summers
Mother :: Michelle Summers
Paternal grandparents :: Billy and Savannah Summers
Maternal grandparents :: Kathy and Richard McGowan
Brothers :: James, Timmy
Sisters :: Leanna aka Lulu
Uncles :: Sean Summers, Michael Summers, Carl McGowan
Aunts :: Melissa Summers, Diane Summers, Caelan McGowan, Cadence McGowan
Cousins :: Hope Summers, Chris Summers, Brandon Summers, Kya Summers, Elena McGowan, Violet McGowan, Sasha Donaldson, Jackson Donaldson, Devon Donaldson, Jade Donaldson, Wyatt Donaldson
Pet :: Billy the Goat, Mute the Puff, Chico the hedgehog, Weazel the Puff
Family home :: Farmland in Elstree, London

i got that magic touch
Wand reaction when first held :: A tingling sensation went up my arm, and wind whipped around my hair. A pink spark flew from the end, and I just knew... this was the wand.
Boggart :: Goblin
Patronus :: Not known as of yet
Animagus :: Not known as of yet

off to hoggy warty hogwarts
Sixth Year
Sorted into :: Gryffindor
Best subject :: DADA
Favorite subject :: DADA
Favorite teacher :: Professor Hirsch
Worst subject :: Potions Arthimancy
Least favorite subject :: History of Magic
Least favorite teacher :: TBD
Friends :: Azura, Phillip, Cinnamon Bayless, Hattie, Mason, Noah, Hope, Ava, Olly, Hady, Char, Henric, James, Althea, Etta, Henry, Torrance, Benton, Lucy, Aiden, Zita, Levi, Declan, Skylar, Alice, Corny, Liesl, Kat

personality
Noelle has a pretty laid back personality. She was raised by her mother so she is a hugger. She likes to make people feel like they belong and are welcome. She is very friendly and usually is eager to give a smile but can be defensive when it comes to her friends and family. Shes a rooter for the little guy and feels the need to defend if necessary. She's adventurous and will get out of her comfort zone in order to pursue an adventure. She just wants to have fun and be happy doing it.

history
Noelle's family has been in the same spot for over two hundred years. The Summers were farm people. They lived and breathed for their farm and family. From the time they could walk, they were taught the ways of the land. Noelle knew how to do things most twelve years old would never know how to do. They were very family oriented. They ate together, danced together, worked together. Big music parties were held every other weekend where extended family and neighbors all got together and played instruments, danced, ate, fellowshipped and had a good time. Noelle's dad taught his family to work hard and play hard. Noelle's mother taught them to smile and love while doing it.

Noelle was brilliant with her home studies, before she went to Hogwarts. Noelle's mom knew there was a chance she could be magical, especially with some of the magic that she had already done. She didnt want to chance her going to a muggle school, so Noelle was home-schooled. Her and her brothers. Her sister was just born while Noelle was away in their first year at Hogwarts.

Currently, her parents are going through a bit of a nasty divorce. It's caused a strain on the family but they are trying to work through it. TBC

Credits
Model: Lorena Rae
Image: ibejenn
Bio Coding: Jeremie

Farah Dubey Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Last edited by ChanceCoeur; 05-01-2017 at 12:03 AM.