Thread: SS: A Future Revealed
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2015, 04:24 AM   #14 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

"We all want that,'' Saieed replied with a nod towards Lukas before drawing his attention to his wife. "Don't you think you were too harsh on them both, especially Benny? They're clearly happy together.''

Indira remained silent for a moment longer then spoke, staring off towards the kitchen where the boys had disappeared from view. "I can see that they are. It's... it took me by surprise and I'm not sure how I feel about them being together this way.''

"You're being selfish,
'' Saieed said patiently. "Give them a chance, Indira.'' He looked towards Lukas and Cassiopeia for help. If only they could convince her...

Adi reached to hold Benny's face with both of his hands. "Listen, Benny,'' he said gently. "Mom loves you. Even if she does blame you, she won't feel that way for long, okay? Besides, if it's the blame game she's playing, then I deserve to be blamed too.'' That wouldn't bother Adi one bit but he knew how sensitive Benny was and he hated to see anything bother his boyfriend.

He laughed when Benny swatted at him. "It's still so much fun to tease you, lover boy.'' It was! And he did know that Benny would never break up with him. See that, guys? He wasn't plagued with his insecurity anymore. His boyfriend had taken care of that for good.

"So... don't worry about my mom. We should just focus on finding our apartment now.'' Adi tried to draw Benny's attention to more pleasant stuff. They would be off on their own again soon. He wasn't going to lie; he was looking forward to this.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺