Thread: SS: A Future Revealed
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2015, 06:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Adi smirked. He did expect Benny to be talking about him, yes, and just like Lukas said, with little words. Adi had made up for that by chattering loads about his bestie. Probably ever since they had first met.

"I think Benny suffered a lot more during that time,'' he told Cassiopeia. Sure, Adi had to endure being away from Benny but there had been his other friends around to keep him company even though he did feel lonely. The only thing was that he had hidden his feelings well, pretending as though the broken friendship hadn't mattered to him.

He became quiet as his boyfriend explained the start of their relationship. Adi was not one bit sorry that Benny had broken up with her. Come to think of it, he might have had something to do with that decision. #SorryNotSorry "That was probably Benny's bravest moment, confessing his feelings for me,'' Adi said and at the same time meeting the blue eyes. He grinned, the redness of the Lion's face amusing him as usual.

His grin faltered though, as attention was once again turned to his mother.

Indira's gaze fixed on Benny. She always considered the boy... young man... before her to be her second son given the fact that Adi and him had always been such good friends. She cleared her throat before speaking, her eyes still on Benny. "I always knew you two would remain close but not like this.''

Saieed, as though sensing his wife would say something upsetting, covered one of her hands with one of his.

Adi, on the other hand, had his eyes narrowed behind his shades. He could take whatever his mother told him but he would hate it if she said something out of turn to Benny.

Indira shook her head. "This is just too much to process right now. It will take some time to get used to.I don't think I've even gotten used to my cousin being in a same gender relationship.'' That was as much as she was as much as she wanted to say now about that but she did have something else to add to Benny. "I've known for years how much you mean to Adi so I want you to know that I still consider you to be my son.''

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺