View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 06:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default 50 Ficlets for Sherlock Holmes and Ariel - Sa 13+
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

*Image credit to DinosaursOnASpaceship

Hello! I'm Whit. This is my first time writing ficlets, and me and Jess (Jessiqua) thought that it would be fun to do a joint thread. These stories will cover our RP characters Lux Carrington and Theodore Burton and their growing friendship.

We hope that you enjoy them.

DISCLAIMER: The world of Harry Potter belongs to its creator, J.K. Rowling.
List of Prompts:

1. Accio 2. Avada Kedavra 3. Bluebell Flames 4. Blasting Curse 5. Colloportus 6. Crucio 7. Confundus 8. Diffindo 9. Disapparate 10. Engorgio 11. Expecto Patronum 12. Furnunculus 13. Flagrate 14. Glisseo 15. Hurling Hex 16. Impedimenta 17. Imperio 18. Incarcerous 19. Jelly Legs 20. Knitting Charm 21. Langlock 22. Legilimens 23. Levicorpus 24. Lumos 25. Mobilicorpus 26. Morsmordre 27. Muffliato 28. Nox 29. Obliviate 30. Oppugno 31. Orchideous 32. Peskipiksi Pesternomi 33. Petrificus Totalus 34. Point Me 35. Quietus 36. Reducto 37. Relashio 38. Rictusempra 39. Riddikulus 40. Sectumsempra 41. Scourgify 42. Silencio 43. SpeRevelio 44. Stupefy 45. Tarantallegra 46. Twitchy Ears Hex 47. Undetectable Extension Charm 48. Unbreakable Vow 49. Wingardium Leviosa 50. Waddiwasi

11. Expecto Patronum

Lux wasn't sure exactly how they had gotten onto the topic of Patronuses, but that was how a lot of her conversations with Teddy went. They always seemed to drift from topic to topic as there were so many interesting things to discuss.

"You can cast a corporeal Patronus?" the twelve year old asked, obviously impressed. His eyes were wide because he knew just how hard it was to be able to do that.

Lux found herself turning slightly red, mostly out of excitement because she liked thinking about the moment she had seen her lion Patronus for the first time. It had been incredible.

After a moment she nodded. "It's more than merely pointing your wand and saying 'EXPECTO PATRONUM' while thinking about something that makes you happy... It also helps to think of the person who makes you feel safest." That was what she had done and it had WORKED.

Last edited by Jessiqua; 02-14-2019 at 06:12 PM.