View Single Post
Old 09-05-2015, 07:02 PM   #118 (permalink)
keepmeclose22

DMAC
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Evangeline Whitlock
Slytherin
First Year
Default Austin Moore; Fourth Year

Austin Alexander Moore
Graduating Class of 2091

Let's get some things straight....
Date of Birth: January 13, 2073
Blood Status: Pure Blood
House and Year: Ravenclaw, Fourth Year
Eyes: Astonishingly Blue
Hair: Raven Black
Height: 5'5''
Build: Tall for my age and Lanky

Yea I've got a family....
Father: Alexander (Alex) L. Moore
Mother: Holly L. Moore (deceased)
Siblings: Lucille (Lucy) H. Moore (Younger sister)
Pets: Athena (Screech Owl)

Do you really want to know more?
Wand: 11 and 1/2 inch Willow wand with a Unicorn hair for a core.
Patronus: N/A
Boggart: N/A
Amortentia: Strawberries and ink.

Some more about me:
I grew up in a little flat above a shop my father owned. My mother had been asked to work in St. Mungo’s but declined to work in a small wizarding hospital outside of Diagon Alley. She would make healing potions in he little flat, and I learned all of my potion making skills from her. Potions is, of course, my best subject. My sassy care free attitude comes from my father, who graduated from the Slytherin house at Hogwarts. He wasn’t the top of his class, but he always made people laugh. Which is what I set out to do. At the end of my second year, my mother passed away giving birth to my younger sister, Lucy. Over the past two summers I spent my time helping my father run the shop, as well as taking care of my younger sister.

A bit about my schooling and future:
In my third year, I, as well as three others, created a potion. 'Dreamless Sleep', it's called, and it allows the drinker to sleep peacefully without dreams or nightmares. After graduating Hogwarts, I plan on becoming a healer, and improving my potion making skills.