View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 01:55 AM   #350 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default Young new Huffie looking for attention! :D *plants him here*
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Tucker Alexander Schultz

◤◢ B A S I C S ◤◢
Name: Tucker Alexander Schultz
DoB: 28th June 2066
Blood: Pure Blood
Best subjects: Transfiguration , Charms
Least favorite subjects: Herbology, Ancient Runes.
Pets: A corgi puppy named Xavier and a toad named Toby
Current residence: Paris, France
◤◢ A P P E A R A N C E ◤◢
Eye color: Blue
Hair: Light brown
Skin: Fair
Height: 6 foot 1 inch
◤◢ P E R S O N A L I T Y ◤◢
Tucker Schultz definitely inherited much of his mother’s personality—he is cunning, shrewd and not afraid to push people down in order to get what he wants. However, true to his Hufflepuff sorting, he is very kind and loyal and would help his friends in a heartbeat—he just refuses to admit that to anyone. Appearances are very important to Tucker and he is NOT going to come off as a big softy to anyone anytime soon!

Tucker is very intelligent and enjoys learning and reading to expand his knowledge of anything and everything. He’s also a complete daredevil and is often willing to do reckless (usually stupid) things in order to be the center of attention. He’s got the best and worst of all the houses in him, but the Hufflepuff part is dominant.

Even though Tucker would never tell anyone this, he craves the approval and acceptance of others. It’s part of the reason he went along with his mother’s ridiculous scheme to pull him out of school and sue Hogwarts for his misplaced sorting. In fact, he’s actually kind of curious to see this Hufflepuff personality that has apparently been dormant.

He’s yet to see it, but we just might see that badger come out on top soon…
◤◢ F A M I L Y ◤◢
Father : Moritz Schultz (deceased)
Mother: Gabriela Schultz
Grandmother: Helga Schaeffer
◤◢ L I K E S ◤◢

Quidditch
Animals
Food
Chocolate and Candy
Anything with cheese
Muggle television
His German heritage
Wizards chess
Coffee (yes, even the sweet caramel macchiatos...guys can like those too!)
Collecting chocolate frog cards
Drawing and doodling
Reading

◤◢ D I S L I K E S ◤◢
Nature
Rude people
Anyone who doesn’t immediately like him
Cats
The dark
Vegetables
Owls (he had a bad experience with one once, don’t ask)
People who throw their relationship in people’s faces (eww)
Untamed facial hair
Pears
Colors that don't match
Dementors
◤◢ B A C K G R O U N D ◤◢
Tucker was born in Munich, Germany, in the middle of summer, 2066. Sadly, Tucker never had a chance to meet his father, as Moritz passed away just a few months after his birth. Gabi struggled raising her young son before finally moving to Surrey with her mother when Tucker was 4 years old. Because of this, his German accent all but faded away, even though Tucker is still fluent in the language.

Tucker enjoyed the time with his mother as she took a few years off of work to raise him. She taught him lots of valuable lessons, such as always eating healthy foods, treating people the way you’d want to be treated (unless they’re a jerk, in which case you can go ahead and be kind of mean too, because they deserve it) and Slytherins are the superior house at Hogwarts. This particular lesson would obviously be challenged later once he got to school, but he grew very close with his mother. As he got older, he did anything he could to make life a little easier for his mum, to repay her for all that she did.

For his first year, Tucker was extremely excited and certain that he would be placed in Slytherin like his mother. Imagine his surprise when he wasn’t a Slytherin, but a HUFFLEPUFF! A badger, of all things! While he was devastated, his mother took it even worse, and she immediately pulled him from school and threatened to take down the administration for this atrocity. Of course she never followed through with her threat, due in part to the fact that she then became head of the Department of Magical Transportation and had other things to worry about, but he remained homeschooled until his 2nd year.

It was then that Tucker realized that MAYBE being a Hufflepuff wouldn’t be that bad. Gabi had unwittingly been teaching him that ALL the houses of Hogwarts had positive traits through her history of magic lessons, and after some further research, he realized that house really didn’t matter to him all that much. Maybe he’d even make some friends in Hufflepuff! So, after nearly a full year of begging and pleaded, and even some threatening and old fashioned temper tantrums, Gabi finally gave in and allowed him to return for his 3rd year.

After his third year, Gabi and her boyfriend Armen decided to move to France together. Tucker was given a choice - he could stay enrolled in Hogwarts and live in France in the summer, or he could live with them all year round and go to Beauxbatons. Since Tucker is very close with his mother, he decided to go live with them and transferred after one year at Hogwarts.

Currently studying at Beauxbatons, Tucker has taken an interest in learning about wandmaking, which led to him to becoming an Ollivanders intern during the summer of 2083.
Layout is copyright ©2012 by Magical Soul

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid

Last edited by Charely Potter; 10-10-2015 at 08:08 PM.