View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 10:12 PM   #434 (permalink)
MudInMyBlood
formerly: PhoenixStar

Hippogriff

Graduated
<--- Random | Funfetti | Lima Bean | Slytherpuff | PURPLE | Hoarder of pens | ALWAYS Severus

Aubrey Janel Valentine

Thanks to Bre for the bio pic. <3
Model: Miranda Cosgrove

I'm AJ! Who?

Name: Aubrey Janel Valentine
Goes by: AJ
Birthday: April 12, 2072
Place of Birth: Devon, England
Current residence: Devon, England
Relationship status Dating Aditya Rehman
House: Gryffindor
Year: Fifth

I get it from my mama

Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 95
Build: Petite

Because I'm a witch

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: 9 3/4 inch English Oak wand with the core of a Griffin Talon
Boggart: Unknown
Patronus: Unknown

Something to put on a resume

School: Bradley Barton Primary School, Newton Abbot (2077-2083)
Hogwarts (2083-present)
Best Subjects: CoMC and Potions
Worst Subjects: Arithmancy and Ancient Runes

This is where I get my awesomeness from

Mommy dearest

Addison Paige Valentine (sweet shop owner) Born: May 14th 2048

Addison is a very sweet and warm. She is welcoming and loves using terms of endearment. If you were to visit her she would make sure you had something tasty to snack on, and something cold to wash it all down with. She is not a fan of nicknames and being proper all the time is a must. AJ drives her nuts with not wanting to be a proper lady and dress and act as she should. That being said, she loves her daughter very much and hopes that one day dresses will grow on her. When a representative from Hogwarts came to speak to her about her daughters being magical, she was very skeptical. Were witches even real? Thinking this was a complete scam, she told them absolutely not. No daughter of hers would be going to some random school. After much persuading from AJ and Avery talking sense into her, she finally obliged. Although she still wonders what her money is going to and what the girls will do as a career later in life.

Daddy's Girl

Avery Lee Valentine (tourism guide )Born: December 11th 2046

Avery is a carefree and fun loving man. When you first meet him you might think he was rude or very strict, but in reality he has a funny sense of humor. He loves to tell jokes and pull your leg. Once you get to know him you realize that he really is a softy at heart. Mr. Valentine is very well traveled, and it is his dream to see every inch of the world. With his job he gets to travel often, and sometimes his daughters get to tag along. He is much more relaxed then his wife, and believes that life is too short to be uptight about things. Unlike his wife, when a Hogwarts representative came to visit him about his daughters, he was thrilled. Avery thought this sounded like a wonderful opportunity to get to see more of the world and from a different perspective. After much persuasion he was able to talk Addison into letting the girls take a leap of faith. He is absolutely tickled pink to have witches in the family. He loves to hear all of the Hogwarts stories, and wishes he could have his own wand.

Sista, Sista: Abby and Angel Valentine (Triplets)

Pets: Golden Retriever named Rufus, and a snowy white owl named Otis. I’m still waiting on my unicorn.

This is what makes me, me

I love it
UNICORNS, sports, competition, winning, talking/asking questions, red, comfy clothes, converse, family, being loud, sweets, tacos, food in general, hanging out with her boyfriend/friends, and going on adventures.
I hate it
being quiet, rude people, girly things, early mornings, Arithmancy , Ancient Runes. and anybody that messes with her sisters.

You think you know, but you have no idea…

Finding out that she is a witch has really excited Aubrey. She is ready to meet this new world head on and has a million questions. Aubrey is very bold and likes to have fun. She has been known to be a prankster. She has never met a stranger. This lion is all about the win. She is a very competitive person, and will never give up. Her stubborn ways is a major downfall that she possesses. Because of this, the tomboy never backs down from a bet/dare. Aubrey is pretty easy going until you mess with one of her sisters, which she is very protective of. She is most comfy in a shirt, jeans, and converse. You will most likely find her with her hair up and no make-up on.

Before all of the excitement of being a witch was found out, AJ attended muggle school like everybody else in her town did. She was bored with the assignment and didn’t exactly stand out in any particular subject. You could find her in detention quite often because nobody could take a joke. Plus, her teachers didn’t exactly take too kindly to a sass mouth. When she wasn’t in trouble, she was very active in sports. Ever since her trip to America with her father she developed a love for baseball. She practically made all of the kids on her block learn the sport and play with her. If you even needed to find AJ the best place to look would be in the dirt or up a tree. She loves to get dirty and be one of the boys. Never did she have many females friends as she usually related more to the boys. Of her two sisters, AJ is closer to Angel. Even though Angel was always trying to get her to wear make-up and dress like a girl, AJ felt a closer bond to her. She loved Abby very much, but they never really had much in common. Always having your nose in a book was boring, and AJ never spent much time inside her house.
When someone from Hogwarts came to speak to her parents about a magical school she thought it was a prank. A good one too, because someone was able to get their parents to go along with it. Finding out it was the real deal, she was beyond excited. When her mom told her no, she started to beg and got her dad in on the action. Finally, she was all set to get a magical education… whatever that meant.

-Aubrey is a very competitive person, and is all about the win. This attitude that she possesses is a major downfall. Being bold and having a good time is what it’s all about. Because of this, the tomboy never backs down from a bet/dare. Aubrey is pretty easy going until you mess with one of her sisters, which she is very protective of. She is most comfy in a shirt, jeans, and converse. You will most likely find her with her hair up and no make-up on.

SPOILER!!: 1st year
Aubrey is ready to meet this new world head on and has tons of questions. The trip to Diagon Alley was wicked, and she never wanted to leave. Thank goodness for her dad being there because he let her buy things that her mom would have never agreed to. This was how she became the proud owner of a snowy white owl that she named Otis. At the sweet shop she met Adi. He was on about a tale of what a chocolate frog really was. If it wasn’t for Alexa warning her of stories people would tell her, she would have been none the wiser. They became fast friends sharing lots of common interests. The train ride to the school was entertaining and she met several more friends. Once at the great hall, she soon realized there were different houses and she had to be sorted into one. Not soon after the hat touched her head, she was an official Gryffindor. Not knowing anything about the houses she had no idea that she was just sorted into the best one ever. Loads of food appearing right before your eyes was the best magic ever. The classes were pretty cool with the exception of Ancient Runes and Arithmancy. CoMC grabbed her attention right of the bat. She fell in love with unicorns, and knew that she had to have a farm just for them.

SPOILER!!: 2nd year
Made you look!

SPOILER!!: 3rd year
Did you think this one would be any different?

SPOILER!!: 4th year
*cackles* Some day!