View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 09:01 PM   #396 (permalink)
imaginarynumb3rs
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Fern Quimbley
Third Year

Model: Mara Wilson

FERN QUIMBLEY

Year: 2
DOB: July 28, 2069
Home: Misty Meadows in Yorkshire, England
Wand: 9 3/4 inch stiff Hornbeam with Unicorn Hair core

Hair: dull brown, shoulder length with a fringe; usually looks unkempt even though she always makes sure to brush 100 strokes through it every night.
Eyes: hazel
Height: 5’ 3”
Build: fit
Distinguishing Features: a rather large gap between her two front teeth

Lives With:
- Paternal Great Grandmother: Myrtle (Meade) Quimbley
- Paternal Grandparents: Phillip and Gretchen (Plunkett) Quiimbley
- Uncle: Carl Quimbley
- Parents: Thomas and Carol (Palmer) Quimbley
- Sister: Patricia, known as Patty, Quimbley

Other Important People:
-Tallulah Palmer: 4th year Slytherin, cousin and best friend

History:
Since the early 1200s, the Quimbley family has been raising winged horse thoroughbreds for racing on Misty Meadows, or simply the Meadows, an estate located in the northern part of Yorkshire. After hundreds of years, the Quimbley’s have developed a very successful system of choosing and training their thoroughbreds, but they do not live off of prize earnings. Rather, they are a family who has shrewdly invested their “old money” in land and the wizarding stock market.

Fern has lived on the estate since she was born. She rode winged horses before she could walk (accompanied by an adult, of course), and from a very early age, she has helped take care of the winged horses. Before attending Hogwarts, she received her education through homeschooling.

Personality: Fern is a hopeless romantic and firmly believes in true love and happily ever after. She tends to be very dramatic and has a short temper. While she may not show it, Fern is in fact incredibly loyal. Once she has decided she likes a person, any insult to said person is viewed as a direct insult to herself and not to be tolerated. Period.

In her free time, she enjoys reading about mundane horses, winged horses, and unicorns as well as obsessing over the Hexy Boyz. However, Fern understands that before she can do these things, she needs to make sure she has fulfilled all of her responsibilities; after years on the estate, she has developed a very strong sense of duty and work ethic.

Likes: all animals, the color dark orchid, love stories, caldron cakes, glitter, nature, gossip, fashion, The Hexy Boyz, nail polish, gambling, and mysteries.

Dislikes: being called Ferny-Werny, the color black, chocolate frogs (but she does like the cards), mean people, slackers, Ollivanders

HATES: CUTHBERT MORDAUNT

Pets: Lewis the toad, Sparkles the rabbit (not at Hogwarts)

OOC: Hey! My name's Beth, and this is my 8th term RPing on SS! I'd love to RP and chat with any of you anytime, so feel free to vm or pm me whenever - or randomly jump into any RP Fern's already in! With school and work, I'm not always sure when I'll be on and when I won't, but I will try to get back to you as soon as I can!