Thread: Portfolio: The Underground Studio
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2015, 10:41 AM   #39 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

OTHERS
Slytherin Dormitory
Dorm by Year
In the books and films, we were able to see a glimpse, or read a brief description of the Slytherin Common Room. I thought it would be fun to interpret it in graphics with the help of my current school character, Ethan Mordaunt, as well as the awesome game Sims 4 by EA Games/Maxis. Most of the furniture here came with the game, but obviously, I won't be able to pull off everything without the help of custom content. Of course, I have to give credit where credit is due, so thanks to Tech-Hippie for sharing with us the awesome Harry Potter themed paintings, and AroundTheSims4 for creating the trunks.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, nor was I forced to endorse the Sims game and/or the CC Artist. All things belong to their respective owners. These graphics were made for fun, and was executed in good faith.

Photos!: HQ Ver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
*pounces in*

STEEEEEF!

Fun fact: Yesterday I was adoring Tegan's siggie. It's soooooo pretty and then she told me you made it and I was like 'Of course he did!' xD
Might have to get you to make a girly siggie for the Princess Rachel

Also, love the Alec/Ella manips!

*touches your brain fondly before prancing out* But I shall be lurking, waiting for more pretties
I really hope you like what I made for you. It was a bit rushed.

THANK YOU. I was cackling mad while doing the Ellec Manip. Alec is just sooooo happy to be married.

Last edited by Stefan; 09-06-2015 at 10:48 AM.