View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008, 12:15 AM   #35 (permalink)
cake.ninjak

Ravenclaw
Kelpie

Big Tuna | Booger | Team Men | Chris's SS!BFAM | Jules says I'm RAD | #Superman | Dustbin

Name: Ian Michael Ashby
Date of Birth: September 12, 2000
Years attended Hogwarts (or other school): 2012-2019
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Special positions held at school (if any): Quidditch Captain
Current Hogwarts Staff Position: Charms Professor
Previous Occupation(s) (be very brief- just give me the job title): Department of Magical Games and Sports (Division Head: British and Irish Quidditch League Headquarters), Professional quidditch

Eye Color: Brown
Hair: Gray
Height: 5'10"
Weight: Chunkyish
Marital Status: Married (Spouse: Marigold Ashby - married in 2024)

Personality:
Ian is a jokester. He attended Hogwarts at the same time as Professor David Kapoor, and the two are very close friends. Ergo, Kapoor is Ian's favorite prank subject. Ian knows when being the "fun guy" is appropriate, though, and takes his work very seriously. Back at the ministry, he was a bit of a slave driver in terms of making sure all the work was completed on time, and done well. He made sure his team had a good time along the way, though.

(I'll add more to his personality as he develops more....homeboy's still a bit of a work in progress, but I have his basic skeleton laid out).

Doll:

(I have no idea why he has chickens, but I liked the outfit and the pose.....so....he likes chickens too, I guess).

Droo: It's cause he is prepared for Basilisks!

So it doesn't get lost because I think it's quite funny:
Name
Ian Michael Ashby

Year
Graduated

Heritage
None Specified

Wand Type
12.01", Elm, Sphinx feather core, unyeilding

Strongest Subject
Charms, Flying

Weakest Subject
Ancient Runes, Divination

Motto
Watch your back, David C. Kapoor. Actually, watch your crystal ball. *googly eyes*

Description
If I had to choose three words to describe Ian, I would say he's weird, old (perhaps even senile?), and oblivious. And jiggly. Okay. That's four. Whatever. Get over it, okay?

Uhh....he likes to play pranks. Mostly on his bestie, David Kapoor. But just because you're not David Kapoor doesn't mean you're safe from IAN ASHBY, PRANKSTER EXTRAORDINAIRE! [/5 AM rambling]

Current Location
Lost? O_o