View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 03:02 AM   #320 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Kace Lecium

Portrayed By: Alexander Ludwig

{Info}

Full Name: Kace Troy Gavin Lecium
Birthday: December 22nd
Blood Status: Halfblood
Place of Birth: Kansas

{Appearance}

Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Eyes: Light Green
Height: 5 foot

{School}
Favorite Subjects:
-Muggle Studies
-DADA
-Care of Magical Creatures

Weak Subjects:
-Ancient Runes
-History of Magic
-Divination

{Family}
Mother: Haley Lecium (Pureblood)
Father: Nathan Lecium (Muggle)
Sister: Annabelle Lecium (Alumni House Prefect)
Haley's Parents: Kevin and Laila
Grandma and Grandpa Lecium: Sharice and Thomas

{Other}
Personality: He is a charming young man. His mother taught him right. If you give him respect, he will give it right back. His bouncy personality makes him a great friend. He loves to make new friends and once he begins to know you, he will always be there for you. His charming smile gave him the cute reputation in his first year. He is also very athletic, he LOVES to play sports. His kind caring heart can take him places and hopefully he will be in the sports area in the ministry.

Favorite Sports: Quidditch, Soccer, Football, Flag Football, Lacrosse and Basketball
Favorite Ice Cream: Cookie Dough or anything with vanilla in it!
Favorite Superhero: Batman
Favorite Villain: The Joker
Favorite Music Genre: Rock, Classic Rock, Some Pop songs, Alternative and Country
Favorite Movies: Anything superhero related!
Favorite Cuisine: Italian Food all the way.

{Family History}
His grandma went to Hogwarts a while back. Laila was a pureblood wizard and she met her husband Kevin outside of Hogwarts. He was working in the Law Enforcement in the Ministry. Laila was working in the Creatures Department. How they met we may never know. They instantly fell in love and talked and dated and yada yada yada.... You know the rest . Laila and Kevin had a daughter named Haley and she was gonna go on to do great things.

Then Haley during her fourth year, she met Nathan in Hogwarts and they were both regular students. Nathan wanted Haley to tutor him but she denied him knowing his bad reputation at school. But then Haley turned around and gave him the benefit of the doubt. After a couple tutoring sessions later at Hogwarts, they began to like each other without planning it. Then after Hogwarts, they met and fell in love, got married. They moved to Kansas to focus more on the Muggle life than the Wizarding world. A few years later they had two children named Kace and Annabelle.

Annabelle was the Hufflepuff Prefect for Term 32 and 33. She followed in her families footsteps but Kace we shall see where his future will go.

OOC: HAI GUYS! My name is Stephanie! I am a Junior in College. I am from Long Island, New York. This is like my 4 or 5th year role playing. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. You can VM or PM me, i am very friendly! I look forward to roleplaying with everyone!