View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 11:49 PM   #354 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Head Girl
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Alexa Cambridge
Model: Emma Roberts

Basic Bio-:
Name: Alexa Christina Cambridge
Nicknames: Lex, Lexa, Lexi, Candy Girl, Prefect Candy
Date of Birth: June 16th 2067
Place Of Birth: Scotland
Place of Residence: London, England
Blood Status: Pureblood

Appearance-:
Hair: Dirty Blonde; Straight
Eye Colour: Deep Hazel
Height: 5”6
Weight: 115lbs
Build: Thin; athletic
Noticeable features: A dot just under her right eye

Magical Alexa-:
Year: 7th
House: Gryffindor
Position: Head Girl
Wand: 9 ¾ inch English Oak wood, Griffin Claw core , Strong
Favourite Subject(s): DADA, Astronomy
Least favourite Subject(s): Divination, Arithmancy, Muggle Studies
Best Subject(s): DADA, Astronomy
Worst Subjects: Arithmancy, HoM
Boggart: Being forgotten.
Amortentia: Pfft, right.
Patronus: (She has yet to make one)

The Other Side Of Lex:
Likes: Mischief, Adventure, her wand (don’t touch her wand O.O), Flying, getting her way, Candy (Sugar!Addict), winning, hexes, jinxes, curses, explosions, her kneazle, minions, quidditch.

Dislikes: Obnoxious people, stuck up people, people who think they’re the boss of her, being patronized, having to sit still for too long, monotony, disapproval, idiots, confinement, love, relationships.

Common sayings: “It wasn’t my fault, I swear…” "Why?" "How come?" "Idiot" "Your stupidity's making me itch" "I'm allergic to your brand of stupidity"

Personality-
Anyone who knows Alexa knows that she's a pretty open book. She doesn't have any reservations about most things and will often speak her mind without hesitation. Lex is highly opinionated and this comes with her stubborn nature and strong will. Once she sets her mind to do something it makes no sense trying to stop her because her brain won't even process what you're saying. Over the years she's taught herself to disregard everything unless she finds it interesting, entertaining or useful and once you're not agreeing with her she generally won't acknowledge what you say without some opposition as she's not one to take things sitting down. Her drive and determination cause her to do some pretty over the top things from time to time but even with the disapproving looks of others she typically isn't affected because she doesn't care what others have to say. Alexa can be considered shameless because of this. If she wants to do something, the last thing she'll think about is the reaction of others; she'd much rather think of how much fun she'd have or how satisfying it would be. There are very few people who's opinions matter to her in the first place.

Family-
Mother: Susan Cambridge nee Lucius (deceased)
Father: Michael Cambridge
Step-Mother: Amanda Cambridge nee Allen
Siblings: Jessa Susanna Cambridge

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.