View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 02:37 AM   #337 (permalink)
Shanners

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

>> VITALS

FULL NAME Elodie Rae Robertser
NICKNAMES Els, Little Bear, Bug, TroubleBug, Elsy, El, ‘Lodie, Pipsqueak, Burns,
DATE OF BIRTH June 19th, 2066
PLACE OF BIRTH Manhattan, United States
PLACE OF RESIDENCE Lincolnshire, England
BLOOD STATUS Pureblood
HOGWARTS HOUSE Hufflepuff
HOGWARTS YEAR Seventh
WAND TYPE 10", Hornbeam, Phoenix Feather
CLASS OF 2084
>> EDUCATION

EDUCATION TO DATE Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry; Scotland [2077-present]
ACHIEVEMENTS Hufflepuff Prefect [Seventh year : 2083-2084]
OWL GRADES Ancient Runes (A), Arithmancy (A), Astronomy (E), Care of Magical Creatures (O), Charms (E), Defense Against the Dark Arts (E), Divination (A), Herbology (O), History of Magic (A), Muggle Studies (O), Potions (E), Transfiguration (O)
LANGUAGES SPOKEN English, French,
>> APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOUR Dirty blonde, closer to brown
EYE COLOUR Blue
HEIGHT 5’ 10”
MODEL Barbara Palvin
PREVIOUS Thylane Blondeau
>> PERSONALITY

LIKES spaghetti, knitting, cuddles, colouring, bacon, bacon pancakes, boyfriend, more boyfriend, time with her nieces and nephews, hiding out and reading,
DISLIKES being treated like a baby, not knowing what to do with her future, having to decide on future things now, the potential idea of Coul not being in her future, death, Delilah Starr, Tag Kildare, anything related to the previous two, herself,
STRENGTHS pretty excellent at making bacon pancakes, knitting, holding a grudge, has a pretty decent right hook,
WEAKNESSES gets extremely clingy when threatened with losing someone, struggles with the thought of being left alone, isn't very good at conveying negative feelings that aren't anger at someone else or the world,
BOYFRIEND Coulson Bradshaw (February 2082 – present), (previously: April 2081 – December 2081)
BEST FRIEND Caterina Moretti,
FRIENDS Charlotta Czesanka, Tristan Darcy, Olly Clarke, Donnacha Harper, Marigold McAlistor

>> BACKGROUND

GRANDPARENTS Valerie Robertser [2006-2068 : Wild hippogriff attack], Walton James Robertser II [2009-2068 : Wild hippogriff attack], Nicolette Trevalion [2007-? : MIA Presumed dead], Pepe Trevalion [2005-? : MIA Presumed dead]
PARENTS Walton James Robertser III [2031-2068 : Wild hippogriff attack], Jessie Eve Robertser (nee Trevalion)[2032-2075 : Cancer]
SIBLINGS Braison Robertser [October 2053], Candice Jade Robertser [January 2056]
SISTER IN LAW Alina Cosmia Robertser,
NIECES Jessie Rosalin Robertser [December 2077], Ophelia Tamzin Robertser [December 2077],
NEPHEW Radley Romeo Robertser [May 2081]
PETS Meatball [Kitten], Badger [Spectacled Owl], Mucklow [Australian Shepard puppy, gotten Christmas 2082]
FORMER PETS Castor [Toad] (December 2080 - June 2082), Gemini [Cat] (January 2066 - August 2083)
FAMILY TREE Robertser Family Tree

[A full length copy of the history in this bio can be found here]

SIXTH YEAR // PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT

Following the end of the fifth year, Elodie went away with her family and Cat in the beginning and then camping for two and a half weeks with Coul. Upon returning, the 16 year old had her OWL results and her brother was the least bit impressed with her for not achieving the grades he expected her to. Dubbed 'Failodie' in his irrational mood, Elodie was asked to move out of the family home and in with her sister in Lincolnshire, England. With the house left to her in her mothers will, Elodie was stuck with trying her hardest to be able to move back home, despite enjoying living with Candice. During this summer, Elodie's toad was actually eaten by her cat and Castor was no more. Settling back into school was hard for Elodie as, on the first night back, she found out her ex best friend Bliss had returned to school. Whether it upset her or angered her, she wasn't sure, and lashed out at the other teenager colliding her fist with B's face. Things were hostile in the dorm with Bliss for most of the year, but the pair began to patch things up slowly towards the end of their sixth year although nothing would change the things that had gone on previously.

In terms of her relationship this year, Elodie found herself on a rollercoaster as per usual. Despite trying her hardest to keep things positive, there were plenty of problems between her and Coulson. With his impending graduation, and the fact there was a years age difference, they found themselves with the problem of spending a year apart. Or breaking up. The latter half of their school year was spent working out what was happening with them, involving tears, arguments and definitely plenty of almost breaking up. At Christmas, Coul actually got Elodie a puppy – which she considered to be a consolidation present for wanting to break up with her but she fell so in love with Mucklow that she couldn't dare think that any more. He also surprised her on Valentines Day with their puppies in Hogsmeade (after secret conversations with her sister) and a three course meal. Things went south for the couple towards the end of term and both were convinced that breaking up was going to happen even though neither of them wanted that at all. However, they worked things out after talking seriously to one another and not arguing and decided to take summer as it came and split up only if they felt it was best.

SEVENTH YEAR // PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT

Elodie still isn't positive about whether university is the future for her, but seeing her boyfriend choose a course and a campus made her want to look into it a little more and she spent their summer visiting campuses and getting opinions from different family members. Even after getting a kitten from her best friend in the absolute world, Elodie was distraught when her beloved Gemini passed away in his sleep towards the end of summer even though he had been rather sick for a few months. Gem was the one thing Elodie had left from when her parents were around and she's going through a time where she feels she now doesn't belong in her family. Being made prefect definitely helped the teenagers mood, as did receiving a book that her family had been writing in about things she'd done since she was born. Look out Hogwarts, Prefect Robertser is about!
>> EXTRA
[*] Post colour - Orange
[*] Braison and Candice are Elodie’s legal guardians.
[*] Elodie’s godparents are Alina Mae, Tamzin Wood and Britta Hannigan.
[*] Elodie's mother taught Magical Creatures at Beauxbatons from September 2068 to the summer of 2072.

OOC: Helllllo! I'm Shan (it's short for Shannon, but call me what you'd like!), and I'll be prefecting with Lauren this term and I'm suuuuper excited for that. I'd give you a term count like those lovelies above but I don't want to embarass myself by going to find my awful old posts in seeing which term I started to RP. I've been around for forever (or atleast since 2006) and I've been a Hufflepuff for that entire time. I'm pretty stoked that this term falls during my summer at university so I'll be around every day! Can't wait to RP with you guys - drop me a VM/PM/whatever if you'd like to!

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________