View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 06:00 PM   #298 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

{ C H R I S T I N A__J U N G }
Face claim:the goddess Im Yoona (from Girls' Generation / SNSD)
post color: Dodger Blue

I want to tell you, even though the sad times have already past
[ B a s i c s ]

Full name: Christina Jung
Birth name (Korean name): Jung Hara
Place of Birth: Adelaide, Australia
Date of Birth: May 30 2066
Current residence: London, England
Ancestry: Pureblood
Ethnicity: Korean
Wand: 10 inches, Apple wood with female unicorn hair, swishy
Pet: a Russian blue cat named Purin
Close your eyes and feel, how you affect my mind, how you attract my gaze.
[ A p p e a r a n c e ]

Christina is a petite girl who is five feet, four and half inches in height and has fair complexion. She has long brunette hair that she often keeps it in ponytail. She also inherited her parents’ brown eyes that nowadays she protects it by wearing nerd glasses. When she doesn't need to wear uniforms, Christina loves wearing oversize tops (shirts, jumper and/or hoodie) with shorts, over-the-knee socks with sneakers or loafer shoes.
Don't wait for a miracle, there's a rough road in front of us.
[ E d u c a t i o n ]

Previous School: Beauxbatons Academy of Magic (First-Third year)
Current School: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Fourth until.. hopefully graduated)
House: Slytherin
Best Subject: Care of Magical Creatures, Herbology, Transfiguration
Weakest Subject: Divination
with obstacles and future that can't be known, yet I won't change, I can't give up.
[ F a v o r i t e s ]

Rollerblading is her most favorite sports (it’s a sport, right?)
She’s reached first geup in Taekwondo (red belt with black stripes) then it becomes her second favorite one
Vanilla is her favorite scent and flavor
Strawberry and banana are her favorite fruits
Christina loves eating pancakes for breakfast, pasta for lunch and dinner, and caramel pudding as dessert
Her favorite drinks are peppermint tea, hot chocolate, vanilla milk and strawberry juice
She loves to sketch in her spare time
Christina has sweet tooth, she loves sweets but her most favorite is lollipop
Light blue, green and white are her favorite colors
She really enjoys nature and any outdoor activities
Besides that, she also enjoys solving puzzles and reading
Christina has collected anything about Hello Kitty since she was a kid.
Keep your love unchanging for my wounded heart.
[ D i s l i k e s ]

Christina hates toothache and dentist, ever!
Babies make her sick
She is allergic to oyster
She is scared of bad weather; storm, lighting or thunder
Cheesy and dramatic things make her wanna throw up
She is Achluophobia (Fear of darkness)
Noise makes her ears hurt
Christina thinks muggle fairytales are nonsense
Rude and meanie people, hands down
Looking in your eyes, no words are needed, time has stopped
[ F a m i l y ]

Father: Andrew Jung (43) (Works as European ambassador in British Ministry of Magic)
Mother: Elena Kang (45) (Works as Herbologist)
Siblings:
Daniel (22) (works as a salesman for men cosmetic product)
Vivian (20) (works as a florist)
I love you, just like this. The longed end of wandering.
I leave behind this world's unending sadness.

[ P e r s o n a l i t y]

Christina is just like an-ordinary-girl in her age. She is kinda cheerful and happy person, sometimes she could be a bit prankster if she has idea for that. As the youngest child, she could be a bit spoiled but she still tried to grow up and be a little bit independent. She is such a daddy’s girl. Most of her relatives said that she inherited her father’s personality (stubborn, ambitious but lovable) and intelligence. But sometimes she could be slightly sarcastic and skeptical.

She enjoys nature and outdoor activities very much because of her mother. Since she was a child she loves bringing little Christina to know more about plants, camp outside, hike around and even walk entering the forest.

She is placed to Slytherin because… maybe because she inherited her father’s personality. She could be very ambitious and determined if she really wants to reach something.
Walking the many and unknowable paths, I follow a dim light.
It's something we'll do together to the end..

[ H e r s t o r y ]

Christina was born in Adelaide, Australia when her father worked there as Korean diplomatic staff there. But then Andrew was promoted as Department Head of International Cooperation in South Korea and brought all of his entire family including baby Christina, who was still 15 months old. Then when she was five, again her father moved to Japan and become the Ambassador there. Spending her childhood in Korea and Japan made her fluent in both of the language, but her family speak English most so she considered that is her first language. But again, when she was 10 years old her family must move to France because her father was promoted to be an Ambassador there. Christina wasn't very happy about this because she already had many friends in Japan.

30 May 2077, it was her eleventh birthday and as a present she got letter from Beauxbatons. She went to school there but to be honest, she didn't enjoy her first year. Maybe because she has a difficulty to speak French or maybe she was quite hard to fit it. But slowly she tried to speak French even she wasn't very fluent of that. When she thought that she had enjoyed France, her father got a job in England and he had promised it would be the last time for them moving to another country. She couldn't argue much with her father and then... now she was here

Into the new world

Lyrics are from: Into The New World (translation) - Girls' Generation
Bio pic from: momentai (Tailz)

SPOILER!!: Previous charrie

Raven Avicenna Charlotte Kahn
Gerald Alexander Rush

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.