View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 01:45 AM   #342 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Demelza Diggle
Currently: Student, Hogwarts & Future Actress
Formerly: Student, WADA
Text Cut: Click me!
THE ESSENTIALS
My name is Demelza Adalyn Diggle.
You can call me Demi, Superstar.
I am eighteen years old.
My parents are both half-blood.
I was born in Warwickshire, England.
I currently live in London, England.
My birthday is on October 31, 2065.
I'm currently a future actress.
You can see that I am a half-blood witch.
You could say I run with the best of the best.
My wand is apple, 11¼", phoenix feather, supple.
My patronus is a chameleon.
My boggart is someone saying that I'm a terrible actress.

APPEARANCE
+ Hair: Dark brown
+ Eyes: Brown
+ Build: Perfection
+ Height: 5'5"
+ General appearance: I always say "When you look good, you feel good. And when you feel good, you will always do your best." Because of this, I make sure that my wardrobe is filled to the brim with things that make me feel like I am on top of the world. This includes, but is not limited to, fancy dresses, high-heels, and quirky outfits that stand out in the crowd. Much of my wardrobe is top-of-the-line fashion, which is important for the acting business. Image is everything. What I wear defines me and what I am all about. The exception to this are school uniforms – Merlin, those are tacky!
AN IN-DEPTH LOOK
ABOUT ME/HISTORY
On a surprisingly warm Hallowe'en night in 2065, Duncan and Veronica Diggle brought their first child into the world. They named me Demelza Adalyn Diggle, and I was the only child in our family because I was everything my parents had wished for and more. I was quite a vocal and active child when I was a baby, always talking in gibberish, bouncing around, and giving toothless smiles. Already at a young age, my parents knew that I was special and would somehow bring fame to the family name.

From the very moment I got out of my gibberish-speaking phase and could walk, my parents were preparing me for my future. Right away the days of my childhood consisted of acting, dance, and music lessons with private instructors who were quite famous throughout Britain. There were never any complaints that escaped my mouth because I enjoyed these activities and winning numerous youth competitions with every fibre of my being. Then it became time to accept a letter from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry or audition for a place in the Wizarding Academy of Dramatic Arts. My mind was made up immediately: the Academy.

To no one's surprise, I was accepted at the Academy after my flawless audition. Already I felt one step closer to my dream of being a famous actress. In the mornings we were instructed in traditional wizarding courses, and the afternoons were dedicated to nothing but the arts. On the first day of classes, our professors expected us to know everything, which led a lot of students to flee the classroom in tears when they failed to please. Because of years of private instruction, I was able to leave quite an impression on a number of professors. School did have its challenges though, especially in the more traditional academic areas of instruction. But I always managed to achieve decent scores in the traditional courses while excelling in acting, dance, and music.

The Academy was my place to shine on the stage and get all those agents looking at me as far as performances go. In my first year, I played an extra in Professor Jacqueline Tindel's production of The Importance of Being Earnest. I had no lines in this play, but you better believe I made up my own and everyone heard them loud and clear. My second, third, and fourth years went by in a blur. These years I played Silly Girl #1, Alexas, and Betty Rizzo in Professor Cooper Renshaw's Beauty and the Beast, Dr. Jakayla Dubois' Antony and Cleopatra, and Professor Aubrie Hinchcliffe's Grease respectively. But fifth year was my time to shine in Dr. Raphael Tipping's musical rendition of The Fountain of Fair Fortune. I was cast as the beautiful Amata and stole the show alongside my boyfriend Landon (who played Sir Luckless), receiving my first standing ovation and a heap of red roses.

After the events of my fifth year, I decided that it was time for a change of scenery. Feeling that I had learned all that I could from the Academy, I took the challenge of taking my talent elsewhere: Hogwarts. Transferring schools was quite a drastic change for me because Hogwarts, unlike the Academy, was focused on traditional courses and Quidditch. Besides the Hogwarts choir, the arts seemed to be long forgotten. Nonetheless, my acting skills did improve as I practiced on my own daily (when not being stalked by the Heir of Slytherin or a certain Astronomy professor), had a lovely photo shoot courtesy of Lizzie Courwell, and learned how to accurately play an elderly women thanks to the aging epidemic that happened during my sixth year. Now it is the last year of my wizarding education before I venture out into the real world filled with auditions, many hours of memorizing, dealing with the paparazzi, and becoming the world's most famous actress.

I'm fairly fond of: acting, ballet, chocolate, the colour pink, dresses, glitter, herbal tea, high-heels, kissing boys Landon, nail polish, New York City, musicals, performing for just about anyone, photo shoots, romantic movies, red roses, the great William Shakespeare, singing, travelling, and watching the sunset.

But I do not care for: breaking a nail, fast food, forgetting my lines, goblins, haters, horror films, liars, mice, noisy eaters, onions, people who do not appreciate the arts, phonies, Quidditch (the exception being sexy Quidditch jocks), rejection, snobby girls, sour candy, thunderstorms, uniforms, waiting in lines, and winter.

Some of my aspirations include:
+ Getting to play at least one character on Broadway.
+ Winning many awards for being the best.
+ Marrying my dear Landy-poo.

A few fears sometimes get in the way:
+ Being kidnapped or abducted by someone or something.
+ Not receiving a deserved standing ovation.
+ The day I get my first wrinkle.
FURTHERMORE
My family is supportive of me and what I do.
+ Parents: Duncan Diggle and Veronica (née Fawcett) Diggle.
+ Siblings: None.
+ Boyfriend: Landon Montague.
+ Pets: Cleopatra, the cutest kitten on the planet; Rosalind, the sassiest Scops owl you will ever come across.

(Click to view the Diggle family tree.)

EXTRA! EXTRA!
I have the personality that is perfect for the acting business. Because of my natural talent in the arts, I'm able to shift from one character to the next with ease. To keep these characters present in my mind, I do a variety of exercises daily. Some might say that I am loud and unpredictable, maybe even a little bizarre. This may be true, but it is all part of acting. In general, I am quite a friendly person. I love speaking with those who appreciate the arts and what I stand for. If you're not one of those people and are a hater, then back off. I only want to listen to what I live for: the applause.

Credit for the template coding goes to Ashlie (Hermione_loves_Ron).