View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 08:51 PM   #293 (permalink)
GoldenSnake

Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arielle (Ari) Wedgwood
First Year

Diagon Alley Employee:
Morgan Kruz
Daily Prophet Photojournalist
A ship in harbor is safe — but that is not what ships are built for.

► K y ° C h o i ◄

Model: Kim Jongin (Kai)

Full Name: Kyle Jay Choi
Birth Name: Choi Jaemin
Nickname(s): Ky
Date of Birth: January 11
Place of Birth: California, USA
Ethnicity: Korean
Nationality: American
Current Residence: London, England
Blood Status: Half-blood

♞ A p p e a r a n c e

Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Dark Brown
Skin: Slightly tan
Height: 178cm
Weight: 60kg

♞ I n D e p t h

Wand: Phoenix feather, hawthorn, 12 1/2
Broom: Nimbus 2001
Pet: Grey Owl (Pie)
Patronus: Siberian Husky
Boggart: ??
Past Education: Seoul International Wizarding Academy (SIWA)
Current Education: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
House: Gryffindor
Year: Fourth
Motto: Let's Make History

♞ F a m i l y

Father: Victor Choi ・Businessman
Mother: Lee Jin ・Company Secretary
Siblings: Rina Choi ・Older Sister, Miranda Choi ・Older Sister

♞ L i k e s
  • Being in center of attention
  • Flying
  • Dogs
  • Fire
  • Music
  • Fun, exciting places
  • girls

♞ D i s l i k e s

• Uniforms (they're ugly)
  • water
  • cats
  • Strict, old teachers
  • Homework, studying, tests, etc.
  • Traveling by floo powder

SPOILER!!: History and Personality
♞ H i s t o r y

Kyle Jay Choi was born Choi Jaemin, and is the third child in the family. His oldest sister, Rina Choi, is six years older and is now working as an assistant wizarding bank manager in America. The second oldest sister, Miranda Choi, was born 4 years earlier than Ky, and is now studing in Wizarding University, majoring in business. Ky's father works as a businessman and usually travels around the worldfor business reasons. Ky's mother is a company secretary. His parents earn fair amounts of money every year. Kyle, along with his sisters, have high expectations for their future from their parents.

Ky and his family offense visits family members and friends in the U.S. and in Europe (mostly England), as well as the times when Ky's father traveled on business trips. His early childhood was pretty much a blur. He remembered his parents made him take dance lessons when he was little, and was bullied by other boys. Poor little Ky was strong, and he stood up for his criticisms. He did end up in small fights, disputes and such, which he was scolded later by his parents for behaving immature. (Well what did you expect? He was a tiny kid then..)

Luckily, many of the children he grew up around with are girls, no need to explain what happened. Ky was an active, enthusiastic child. His easygoingness with the girls gained him popularity among them, and he didn't regret this after he grew older.

When Ky turned 11, guess what? Time for school!

He was sent to Seoul International Wizarding Academy (SIWA), an international magic school for English-speaking students, because his parents knew their stay in South Korea was not permanent.

Long story made short: lazy in school, charming around girls.

Ky wasn't in favor of school work. However, his parents gave him a whole lecture of having a successful future and becoming an independent man when he gets older. Okay, so maybe he took some of that in. He did do better in school and earned fairly high marks: Ky can do anything when he tries. But his playful personality was still famous throughout the school.

After three years of being educated in SIWA, the family moved to England, just as they had expected. Ky's oldest sister was offered a job in America while his other sister decided to major business too, both are out of school and in search for career opportunities. That leaves Ky the only child in the family to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizadry.

♞ P e r s o n a l i t y

Ky is a fairly outgoing and sociable guy, especially around girls. Well, it's not really his fault when girls normals crowd around him first. He's use being in center of attention, and most certainly enjoys it. But he wouldn't go overboard with his desire of the limelight. Sometimes, he would even enjoy being in a quiet environment by himself or with some of his close friends. Many girls would automatically call him a flirt. But don't misunderstand him, girls. It's not easy for him to resist; he's truthfully a soft and gentle person when it comes to girls. However, he will become stern when it is necessary.

In association with guys, Ky is not so much different. He may not be as soft-cored, but he keeps his style and sophisticated behavior. Those that are close to him would claim Ky as a loyal, reliable, trustworthy friend. But at times, his friends would often blame him for dragging them into unexpected trouble. Ky would always defend himself by saying: "Trouble finds me."

He could be quite stubborn at times. Whenever he believes something needs to be done, no one can dissuade him. Even sometimes when the possibilities of risks outweigh the advantages, he never stops to think. When he wants something or wants to do something, he's like an unstoppable charging bull.

It's true that he could sometimes be pompous and arrogant, but overall his personality is quite likable. His aura and charisma made him fairly popular among his friends, relatives, and past schools students and teachers.

Ky treats his enemies much differently, not that he has many. When he meets someone that he doesn't get along, Ky usually ignores any direct confrontation with them. If situation gets serious, he would have no choice but to unleash his intolerable manners...you will find out when it happens....hopefully it won't.

According to Ky, he wouldn't consider himself in Gryffindor. In all honesty, he finds himself lower than the Gryffindor quality standard. Ky never found himself to be brave or courageous. In fact, he always escapes from problems he could not solve. Maybe the Sorting Hat found something in him that he haven't discovered yet. Maybe when time passes, Ky will find his true abilities and passion, and become a true Gryffindor. (Question Mark)