View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 04:03 AM   #310 (permalink)
FireboltAvis88
Banned
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cristoffer Daniel Strand
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jackson McQueen
Magical Law Enforcement

x12 x12
There's some good in this world and it's worth fighting for| LOTR|Whovian|Sherlock Fan

ALEKSANDER EDVARD STRAND

DURMSTRANG TRANSFER

Model for Aleksander: Theo James

]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Personal Biography
Name: Aleksander Edvard Strand
Nickname: Sander
Current Age: 17
Birthdate: October 13th, 2064
Birth place: Oslo, Norway
Current hometown: Bergen, Norway
Heritage: Pureblood
Wand: 13 inches, English Oak with Dragon core, reasonably supple

Familiar: Barn Owl, Asgard
Pets: Adopted Cat: Luna from Mika Claw, Dogs:Odin, Thor and Storm (Siberian Huskies), Pygmy Puffs: Prim and Trig
Patronus: Stag
Boggart: His father.
Relationship status: In a relationship with Tessa Hedge.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Physical appearance:
Hair: Brown.
Eyes: Hazel.
Height: 6 ft 2 inch.
Weight: 177 lbs
Body structure: Muscular and lean.
Distinguishing Marks: A tattoo of a dragon on his right bicep
Hobbies: Ice Hockey, Speedskating, Mixed Martial Arts, Running and Swimming

Education:
Former School: Durmstrang
Favorite Subjects: Defense Against the Dark Arts, Care of Magical Creatures, Transfiguration and Potions.

Time in Durmstrang:
Aleksander excelled in both in his studies and in Ice Hockey where he played Keeper. He received the following O.W.L.s Results:

Text Cut: O.W.L.s Results:

[center]Ancient Runes O
Arithmancy O
Astronomy E
Care of Magical Creatures O
Charms O
Defense Against the Dark Arts O
Divination O
Herbology E
History of Magic O
Muggle Studies O
Potions O
Transfiguration O

Family:
Father: Kai Magnus Sanders
Heritage: Pure Blood
Mother: Thora Catrine Sanders née Anders
Heritage: Pureblood
Siblings: Christoffer Erik, Annelise Kaja, Elin Lisbeth

Personality:
Aleksander loves his family very much. He is known to be stubborn and determined. But he's not afraid to admit whenever he's unsure about something. He tends to be a loner but is trying to change that this term. When he finds someone he can trust, he will consider them a friend for life. He is loyal to the core and is very protective over his friends. He usually prefers silence over noise, preferring to observe the people around him. He has discovered that he can learn more about them that way. However, despite all this, Sander loves to experience and try out new things and if he gets to have fun doing it, that makes him happy.

History:
Aleksander is the oldest of four children. Born into an ultra rich family, he is close to his siblings and his mother. Unfortunately, he and his father have always had a troubled relationship, constantly at odd with each other. His father expects Aleksander to take over the family shipping business, however, Aleksander dreams of being a professional ice hockey player once he graduates from school. Furious with his son, Aleksander's father pulled him out of Durmstrang right after his 6th year, and is sending him to Hogwarts in the hope that as long as he can't play Ice Hockey, he will soon forget his love for the sport and concentrate more on his studies. Sander hopes to prove his father wrong one day. That it is possible to balance both of them.

ooc: Hello My name is Pearl and even though my current character is the new in Hogwarts, I think I know my way around Hogwarts a lot more than he does . So if you need someone to RP or just help in general, feel free to send me a VM or PM.