View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 10:09 PM   #177 (permalink)
Audux254
Slytherin
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eris Filia Ashwin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Altair L. Dragomir

Eris Filia Ashwin

THE BASICS

Hey! My name is Eris Filia Ashwin.
You can call me Whatever you want .
I am eleven years old
My parents are purebloods.
I was born in London, England
I currently live in London, England
My birthday is on June 25th 2063
Gender Hard to tell, but female.
You could say I run with the daredevils
My wand is 10.8 Ebony, Dragon Heartstring
My patronus is Don't know yet
My boggart is Don't know yet
I'm currently dating: I'm ELEVEN!

APPEARANCE

Almost frighteningly like a boy. Flat at every angle, with even a boyish face and personality to boot. Standing at 4'8" the child is a bit vertically challenged but that will all change, one day she will be miles above all of you! Just wait and see! her eyes are a mixture of grey and blue with an absorbing curiosity. Eris' face is also always sporting a shameless toothy grin. Pale skin and rather skinny look, the girl's lean arm strength is completely disproportional to the rest of her. Finally she has dark black hair that crops right beneath her chin.

AN IN-DEPTH LOOK

ABOUT ME

Eris is quite the happy child, and she refuses to let anyone rain on her parade. A devote tomboy, she likes to think herself more responsible than she actually is since she is the oldest in her family. To date, the lovely little witch has never let down a dare and probably never will.

Some of her likes include: Quidditch, Brooms, Bats (that you hit things with), Bludgers, Outside, wind, heights, danger, dares, friends, exploring, learning, eating

Some of her dislikes include:Studying, she is scared of babies and some toddlers if they are not properly contained, lectures, Every Flavored Beans (but she still eats em), being inside all day.

View on Muggleborns: nothing against them views them the same as purebloods or half bloods.

HISTORY
Eris Ashwin was born on the night of June 25th 1963 in London, England; to a Romanian house wife and a British Model/Ministry Worker. A completely healthy and relatively happy little girl through her infant years doted upon by her moderately wealthy parents. Her first instance of magic was at merely 1 1/2 when from her crib she had wanted her milk so bad her cries knocked it off the shelf in her room and it rolled towards the crib. Sure she didn't get the bottle, but it was the start of a beautiful friendship between her and magic.
In 1965 she received her first toybroom. It was love at first sight as her father taught her the rules of quidditch. Eris would play chaser with her father as they tossed a quaffle back and forth.
In 1967 Vidar Ashwin was born, Eris taking the full responsibility of a good big sister and doting on him probably more than her parents.
In 1968 Vidar is given a toy broom that he doesn't care for, but as a protective big sister, 5 year old Eris would play "protect the baby" from the "bludgers" with a stick. Thus her love with playing beater started.
In 1970-1973 a three year old Vidar has gained the ability to talk and since their parents are busy, enlists his sister to amuse him by doing the stupid things he asks. 7 year old Eris gets bit by a snake, thrown out of a church, and many yellings among many things throughout this era in her life.

In 1974 Eris is sent her Hogwarts letter, it does not come as a surprise to the family, but she is stoked none the less. At Hogwarts, Eris is sorted into Slytherin and is quite happy.

Some of my aspirations include

+ Help win the Quidditch Cup in school and out of it
+ Be a Beater for the Quidditch Team
+ Win the House Cup
+ Have fun

A few fears sometimes get in the way

+ Babies (not sure it will get in the way)
+ Looking scrawny and small, that people will look at her without letting them see what she is capable of.

FURTHER MORE

My family is A family

+ The Parents:
Isadora Ashwin nee Dragomir
Saffron Ashwin
+ The Siblings:
Vidar D. Ashwin
+ The Cousins
Altiar Dragomir
Jethro Dragomir
Sal Dragomir
+ The pets:
"Cat" the golden Kneazle tom. Proud little brat that he is.

Extra
Eris comes from a noble pureblood family that she relativly doesn't know about (or really care enough about blood to find out)

Their story is very deep and long, so it will not be gotten into besides a scratch...
But if you read "holes" and know the term

Your no good, dirty rotten, pig stealing, great great grandfather!

Well that was Eris' great grandfather, to an extent. Whom she has no knowledge of besides a very rare (cause it was designed for the family >.> who else would want one?) and valuable ring that can be worn on her wand or on her finger with a glittering S for the pure family name "Serkan"

But.....unless someone asks about her little ring, or something to do with geneolgy, she won't bring it up as it has no current consequence to her.

Unless someone offers to help her pawn it for a signed Quidditch poster. Then she'll start talking.