View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 05:07 AM   #257 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Hufflepuff Your Prefect and Head Boy
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

model:Liam Aiken
Bio Pic
Oakey Richard Gunter
Accident Prone Badger-Moose

General
DoB:April 13th 2063 (17)
PoB:Holyoke, Massachusetts
PoR:Outskirts of London England
Herritage:Mugleborn
Appearance
Height:5'11
Body Type:Lean and Lanky
Hair:Dark Brown, and Messy
Eyes:Hazel
Magical
Wand:12 1/4 alder w/ graphorn tooth core (swishy)
Patronus:Moose
Boggart:Man-Eating Plants
Amortentia:Freshly Opened Comics, Beater-Bat Polish, Vanilla
Education
School:Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Year:7th
House:Hufflepuff
Favorite/Best Subject:Ancient Runes/ DADA, Arithmancy
Least Favorite/Worst subject:HoM, Herbology/Astronomy
Family
Father:Unknown
Heritage-Muggle
Mother:Unknown
Heritage-Mugle
Former Adoptive Parents:Not to be spoken about
Heritage-Squibs
Legal Guardian:Harvey Gunter
Heritage-Pureblood
Harvey's Mother:Kathryn"GeeGee" Gunter nee North
Heritage-Pureblood
Harvey's Nephew:Aegis Dane
Heritage-Half-Blood
Step-Sister:Felicity Pewdering
Heritage-Muggle
Pets:Valentine the Eagle Owl, Charmer the Black Cat, and Robi the Great Dane Puppy

Relationship Status:Taken by Ariana Q. Logan

Eating Healthy, Making Veggie Drinks, Norse Mythology, Quidditch; Chudley Cannons (Repunzel Black), Comics; Batman and The Flash.

Dislikes
Eating Unhealthy, Candy, Healer Tillstorm, Bad Luck, Crazy Ravenclaws, Man-Eating Plants, Aegis Dane

Personality
Oakey is very easy going and happy, his easy going nature makes him cautious of starting things he deems dangerous, or stupid. Although with the right push he'll do what's needed of him. Occasionally Oakey will loose his temper, but only on a few issues. He's working on keeping his cool with the help of his good friend and Slytherin Quidditch Captain Dylan Montmorency.

A Brief History Abridged
Oakey was born to muggles and put up for adoption. Two squibs adopted him and cared for him until he was two. He showed a brief sign of magic that terrified the Squibs as they wanted a child without magic, hense adopting from muggles. They quickly abandoned him, but Oakey was found by his Current Guardian Harvey Gunter. Who despite the bumpy start in parenting cares for him to this day, along side his Mother.
Oakey was bitten in the summer before his second term at Hogwarts by a Mackled Malaclaw. The resulting bite gave him dangerous amounts of bad luck due to his allergies to crustaceans. It eventually calmed down, but left Oakey as a bit of a klutz.

OOC: Hey there everyone my name is Jay. I'm From Upstate New York, and work at a local hotel in my Home Town. I've been a proud member of SS for a little over 2 years now (my 7th term), and 2nd term as a Student Leader. I'm always interested in RPing with anyone just give me a VM/PM and nudge me.