View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 07:45 PM   #197 (permalink)
Sneakeh Cat

DIMC & DMGS
Diricawl

Diagon Alley Employee:
Maia Denton
Daily Prophet Reporter
x5 x2
Yay, Hamlet! • Cathopper • Disney Fanatic • I was normal once...

JOSSLYN CANDICE ABRAMS
Beautiful people get it better.
That's just the way it is.

Looks like Mary Kate Olsen

THE BASICS

Hey! My name is Josslyn Abrams.
You can call me Josslyn or Joss.
My parents are purebloods.
I was born in Galloway, Scotland (Galloway and Dumfries, Scotland)
I was born on February 17, 2061
I am currently criticizing people.
You can see that I'm a female.
You can say I run with the Hufflepuffs.
My wand is 8¾" cherry wood, unicorn hair, stiff
My boggart is ugly people winning a fashion award.
I'm single because nobody can handle me.

Post Color: #FF699B

APPEARANCE

Hair: She has dirty blonde wavy hair with some chestnut highlights mixed in. Her hair is typically quite long (going wayyy past her shoulders), but on occasion she can be seen with shoulder length hair.
Eyes: She inherited her father's beautiful green eyes.
Build: She has a very petite body with only a little curve to her hips.
Height: 5 foot 5
General appearance: This girl will NEVER be seen without her high heels on (or the occasional flat shoes), a beautiful shirt, and a flow-y skirt. She is the definition of "girly girly". Never EVER would she leave the Hufflepuff common room without her make up on.

AN IN-DEPTH LOOK

ABOUT ME
First, you're probably curious as to how a girl like JOSSLYN could end up in a house like HUFFLEPUFF. No offense. Even if this girl has an attitude that belongs with the Slytherin family, she wanted to be in the house her twin sister, Janice, would be in. Having heard stories that "the hat also appeared to take each student's wishes into account" [HPWiki], she begged the hat at the time of her sorting to be placed into Hufflepuff along with Janice. The sorting hat was JUST about to place her into Slytherin until it found a deep passionate person within Josslyn -- a personality nobody knows of. The hat finally placed her in Hufflepuff to challenge her, and to hopefully bring out the inner Josslyn it saw.

To everyone else, Josslyn may seem like a stuck up person who only thinks about herself and criticizing other people on things they may or may not can help. She speaks the truth because her parents had told her NEVER to lie. Even if her opinions probably matter to know one, she'll still say them as if they do.

I'm super fond of shoes, more shoes, even more shoes, fashion, lipstick, earrings, diamonds, the color pink, flowers, blueberries, fruits in general, glitter, PRADA, her pink puff named Rhia, her parents, her grandparents, Amelia Reinhart, and her older brother, Zachary.

But I do not care for Zayden Abrams, ugly people, people that whine, not being near her sister, people wearing clothing that DON'T match, probably you, and anything and everything that is boyish.

HISTORY
It was a cold snowy day in Scotland when Jodie and Gerrard Abrams welcomed their twin daughters, Josslyn and Janice. Josslyn Candice was born at 12:48 PM and was the first daughter born into the Abrams family. At 12:51 PM, little baby Janice Noel was born. Each baby girl weighed about 5.3 pounds and in size, they were little babies -- A LOT littler than their son, Zayden, had been when he was born.

Josslyn grew up in the apartment above the coffee shop her father owned. Just like her brothers and sister, she never had the real childhood of being able to have a backyard to play in. If she ever wanted to go out to play, she had to wait until her parents were available to take her to the park. The coffee shop was the last place she EVER wanted to stay at because it was always grounded and elderly people would end up pinching her cheeks and talk about how she was "the cutest little girl". Instead, as she grew up, she found herself in her mother's closet where she tried on high heels and played with her mother's make up.

Even if she was born into a pureblood family, Josslyn was put into a muggle public school at the age of 5. Her father, who had muggle costumer's coming into his shop, didn't want to act suspicious with his children not being at school, and he didn't have the time to home school them. Josslyn was not very good at making friends at the public school she attended; however, it was no problem because she eventually was transferred to a private wizarding school at the age of 11. This school is where her both her parents went and her older brothers went there too.

She attended the private school until the age of 14.

In the summer of 2075, her brother, Zayden, had made the decision to transfer to Hogwarts to be with his girlfriend (now fiancee), Amelia Reinhart. His twin sister took until the end of August to decide that they were going to transfer with their brother. At Hogwarts, Zayden Abrams was placed into the Slytherin house while both sisters were placed in Hufflepuff...

... and Josslyn LOVED not being in the same house as her no good rotten brother.

Some of my aspirations include
► being a fashion icon
► possibly -- just possibly -- being on TV one day.

A few fears sometimes get in the way
► being OLD and UGLY

FURTHER MORE

My family is amazing, except for ONE person.

The Parents: Jodie Michele Abrams (born July 15, 2033) and Gerrard Richard Abrams (born August 4, 2032)
The Siblings: Zachary Mykael Abrams (born October 15, 2055), Zayden Jesse Abrams (born January 1, 2059), and Janice Noel Abrams (born February 17, 2061).
The Maternal Grandparents: Mykael Nathaniel Gardner and Candice Julia Gardner (nee Baron) (passed away on July 2077)
The Paternal Grandparents: Jesse Daniel Abrams (passed away on January 20, 2062) and Noel Lea Abrams (born MacNeil) (passed away on March 2, 2058)

The pets: A pink pygmy puff called Rhia.

EXTRA! EXTRA!
Zayden Abrams and Josslyn Abrams have NEVER been able to get along with each other. Some people say it's because both children are considered the "middle child", and that's why they are head to head with one another. Whatever it is, don't expect these two to say nice things about one another because, if you do, you're making high standards for them.

CREDITS

+ Template coding by Ashlie aka Hermione_loves_Ron @ snitchseeker.com

_______________________________You may hate me, but it ain't no lie: bye bye bye.