View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 04:26 PM   #187 (permalink)
city_girl_95
Hufflepuff

SS100 Triumphant
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia "Amy" Mae Samson
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Erin Fulmer
Minister's Office
x3
Dude. The Pensevies aint got nothing on you. Aslan is the God

Amelia Mae Samson

Hufflepuff's Bonker's Insane Narnian Who
May Or May Not Be SHERlocked At This Moment In Time....
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

So Hi:
Full Name: Amelia Mae Samson
Goes By:
- Amy
- Meme (if you're Hope and Amy's feeling nice)
- Samson/Pizza!Buddeh/Potato Munchkin (Sammy)
- Amelia Mae Samson (if you're her parents and she's done something wrong)
DOB: 18th November, 2060
POB: Mayday hospital, Croydon
POR: Blackheath, Greenwich
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Seventh
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Relationship Status: Taking a break. In other words: SINGLE. Hear that Sammy?
Wand: 11½ inch, Vine wood wand with a core of a Salamander scale. Rather flexible
Boggart: Death, losing everything
Patronus: Greyhound
Amortenia: Chocolate, Lynx, Hair Gel, Roses, Fresh pumpkin pie, incense
I Look Like ...:
Hair: Chocolate brown, thick, long, ratty in the mornings, wavy bonkers and uncontrollable
Eyes: Sea blue
Skin Tone: Porcelain pale but blushes easily
Height: 5'3"
Build: Tiny, slim
Model: Georgie Henley
And These People Are Related To Me:
Mother: Erin Samson (nee McDarn) - 39
Father: John Samson - 41
Siblings?: Noal Samson (deceased), Chloe, Jake, Hope
Pets?: Queeny and Ramona the kitty kats
Siblings in the Past Life?: Sammy Starr. She's my baba...aaaand Renesme Dixon
Educational Genius here:
Schools: St Anthony's RC Primary, Marian Vian Primary, Italia Conti, Hogwarts
Favourite Lesson: History of Magic No. I'm not a nerd
Worst Lesson: Ancient Ruins
Transfers?: Transferred back from Italia Conti (she went there for her third year)
OWLs:
Charms: E
Muggle Studies: E
Potions: E
I'm Clearly Amazing:
Amy Samson (full name Amelia Mae Samson, but call her that and she'll personally rip out your tongue so you'll never speak again) is the proud title owner of the shortest sixth year Hufflepuff, though there isn't that much of a long-list and is also the best friend of one Samamtha Starr, also known as the "loud blonde whovian". First thing you should know about Amy is she's very protective of her hair, her hair is her baby as in her eyes everything else about her is minging (though Jack disagrees). Secondly, touch Samantha Starr, and you will die. You have been warned. Amy is the other half to Sammy and for the pair to be compatible in any way, they must both be loud, crazy and fangirlish, which Amy is.

However once you get over the whole "you like Sherlock/Narnia/dinosaurs? I'm going to hug you" thing, Amy is much more muted than first assumed. Happy to be on her own as long as she has a book (Narnia, possibly the most thumbed through book she's ever had), Amy has the imagination of an author, and will create her own stories and worlds. Don't be surprised if you see her murmuring in a corner, most likely she's thinking what the character would say in her situation.

Unlike Sammy, Amy has downtime. And she does focus, when it comes down to exams. Admittedly, her OWLs hadn't done very well, and that was because she hadn't bothered. Last year, Amy found herself a boyfriend. YES. Someone actually liked Amy and did more than friendzone her. Everyone else bloody friendzoned her, but her relationship with Jack, whilst good, and they were really close, was full of turmoil and they ended up having argument after argument before making up in a fit of PDAs. So, over the summer, Amy pulled their relationship to a close, allowing Jack to go off and have a life and go and get a job. But now, because she's single, Amy has a whole lot of time for studying. Because she's gotten a place at her favourite university on the course she wants to do, so long as she gets the grades. And she's going to get them.

And, I hasten to add, Amy is perfectly happy single and doesn't need Sammy's influence. At all
YOLO Right?:
SPOILER!!: The life and tales of Amy Samson

----------------------------Belle-Marie. Hufflepuff. Fifth Year.