View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 05:11 PM   #165 (permalink)
hpluvr037
Dark Force Defense League
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Finnlay 'Finn' Cameron Muir
Fifth Year
x5
Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain
Ravenpuff | Cap'n Crunch | Bedtime Queen | O Minion, My Minion

Model: Myles Jeffrey

PERSONAL INFO:
Name: Keefer Oswald Marius
Nickname: Cap'n Crunch
Year: 7th
DoB: October 27, 2060
PoB: Aberdeen, Scotland
Blood status: Pureblood
Relationship status: Available, but interested in this one girl...
Wand: Yew, unicorn hair, 12 in. Very swishy. Nice for charms.
Patronus: An okapi, a very unique animal (picture here)

PERSONAL APPEARANCE:
Hair: flaming red, sorta messy
Eyes: brown
Height: 6'2''

PERSONALITY:
Keefer can be a bit socially awkward, but he’s super friendly. He has some quirks, such as always raising both hands to answer a Professor’s question, skipping around Hogwarts, or humming to himself everywhere he goes. But overall, he’s a typical friendly, hardworking Puff and would love to get to know new people.

FAMILY BACKGROUND:
Keefer was born and raised outside of the Scottish seaside town of Aberdeen. He is an only child. Keefer’s parents raise Abraxan horses for a living so they have over 400 children. Keefer’s family can trace their Wizarding heritage back over eight generations and they are very proud of that, but Keefer doesn’t look down on those of Muggle heritage.

EXTRAS:
Keefer has played Quidditch for several years now on and off as both Keeper and Beater. He’s really good at Charms and DADA, but needs lots of work on Runes. He has always planned on helping his parents breed the Abraxans after Hogwarts (possibly even branching out into thestrals), but he's not so sure anymore.

OOC: Hi! I'm Emily. I’m a university student studying mathematics education.. er, I will be until May 19, at least. I've lost track of how many terms I've been on SS. I love Harry Potter (obviously), basketball, reading, and playing the piano or French Horn. I’d love to see every single Huffie try out for Quidditch, even if this is your first term in the RP. This is my second term as Captain now, and I'd like to keep that Quidditch Cup in our hands! I'd love to RP with you, so if you VM or PM me we can make it happen!

Thanks, Kitakins <3